Bonus part 2

"What happens if a girl gives a part of the flower to a boy and he rejects her?" Sherri asked.

"ooh, what then?" Lillian inquired,

"Yes, Dad, what if the girl is the one to have the broken heart," Natsu Jr. remarked.

  "I suppose if that were to happen then the cruel-hearted boy would become a beast until some brave, pure-hearted girl came along and loved him despite his harsh appearance and he loved her in return then the spell would be broken," Natsu answered.

  "Awe, how romantic," Sherri said.

  "Romantic, sounds like utter nonsense," Natsu Jr. said.

   "I second that, "Lillian said.

"Me too, "Ignor added.

 Lucy smiled as she hugged Natsu. "Well, I think your father is right."

   A year later Lillian met a boy and showed him the flower garden.

   "The roses are nice this time of year, " He said.

    "Yes, I suppose they are," Lillian said.

 Sherri watched them from afar and frowned.  Why did he have to like her sister?

        "You know what else is nice?" He asked.

      "No, what?"

  "you, why you are the prettiest girl I have ever met, " He stated.

   He also tried to kiss her, but as he did his jacket got stuck to one of the thorns on the special bush. 

    Lillian pushed him away. "Go away, you beast!" She spit out at him.

      She ran off. 

The flustered boy struggled to break free from the rose's grasp on him. He could not seem to escape and began to cry.

  Sherri who had witnessed the entire thing was furious, how dare her sister treat him like this? The boy deserved better. She walked over to him and freed him and his jacket.

    "Thanks, Miss?"

  "Sherri Dragneel, I am Lillian's sister,"  She said.

   "Nice to meet you, Sherri, I am Jack. Thanks for helping me, but I must be going."

      "Oh, I see, well, you take care of yourself then," Sherri stated.

     "I will, and maybe I will be seeing you, " Jack said.

 Sherri watched as he left and sighed. She saw that his jacket glowed a strange color. She had no idea what that meant. 

      Hmm, perhaps there was more to the special flower than anyone noticed before, after all, it had helped her to meet Jack, and his jacket had turned almost the same colors as the roses on the bush.

        Sherri sighed. Too bad the boy did not return her feelings, perhaps no boy ever would. No one ever looked at her the same way they did Lillian.

     Sherri turned to go, but when she did, she accidentally pricked her finger on one of the thorns of the unusual two-toned rose bush. She did not seem to notice the pain, because she was too busy being sad about boys not loving her.

    "I will always be alone. My brothers and sister will probably be married in a few years, then what will I do?" Sherri said to no one in particular.

She had not seen when a fairy appeared while she helped Jack or when the fairy disappeared shortly after she hurt her finger.

Sherri was the only one other than Lucy and Natsu who believed in magic. The others thought fairy tails were all for fun. Little did they know that Fairy Tails were real.