(24). My woman 🔞

⚠️🔞⚠️

"That's unfortunate. Then I have no choice but to ask the driver outside to help me...!"

Suddenly, two of Hyunjin's fingers entered her mouth. His forefinger and his middle finger began to rub against her tongue.

"You're doing that on purpose, aren't you?"

Unable to speak, Ryujin groaned. Her saliva welled up at the back of her throat. She could smell the slight smell of cigarettes mixed in with his body musk on his hand.

"Huu..."

"If you're trying to make me jealous, you have succeeded."

Hyunjin spoke languidly. Desire dripped out of his eyes as they narrowed. His fingers were drenched with her saliva. Suddenly, Ryujin heard the unbuckling of a belt and the sound of a zipper. Hyunjin wrapped his wet fingers around his erection and pumped up and down a couple of times.

"Haaa..."

Ryujin gasped for air once his fingers left her mouth. Hyunjin took the remaining high heel off her foot and tossed it onto the floor of the car. Ryujin's knees touched the floor next to the seat. When Hyunjin pressed down onto her back, Ryujin raised her head. Hyunjin was also on his knees, and his cock was now right in front of her face.

"Hmmph...!"

Unlike his fingers, his cock was much bigger as it entered her mouth. She wasn't even able to brush her tongue across his tip to taste the precum. Hyunjin penis was big and stiff as the veins throbbed.

"I'll make it so that you can't think about anyone else's dick but mine."

"Hmm...!"

Hyunjin hands that had been softly stroking her head now moved down to cover her cheeks. It was already difficult to fit him inside her mouth, but now Hyunjin began to move in and out. Ryujin frowned and did her best to suck on his cock. She felt his hand tense up on her cheeks.

"Hmmph.."

As he reached the back of her throat, more of her saliva leaked out and dripped down his penis.

"If you keep doing that, it'll only get more difficult for you."

Ryujin ignored him and brushed her tongue over the base of his penis and began to fiercely suck. Watching her suck his cock with reddened eyes, Hyunjin couldn't stop the surge of desire from welling up in his. Having lost all restraint, Hyunjin pushed deeper into her mouth. It felt as if he were being sucked into her body.

"Hmmph! Hmph!"

As Hyunjin thrust his hips, tears began to flow out of Ryujin's eyes. Hyunjin quickly grabbed his penis and pulled out. Ryujin gasped and whispered in a hoarse voice.

"It was just getting good, so why did you stop?"

"I thought I was going to come in your mouth."

She gave him a strained smile. Hyunjin laid her out on the seat. Then he covered her body and whispered into her ear.

"It felt too good."

He placed a kiss next to her eye and opened her legs with his knees. The inside of her thighs were drenched as her fluids dripped down. Hyunjin mercilessly widened her legs and easily entered her.

"You feel very hot inside. Did you get aroused just by sucking my dick?"

"Haahng! Nnng!"

Instead of answering him, Ryujin let out a moan. Just as he said, her whole body was incredibly flushed. As her walls made a way for his penis to enter, they automatically began to milk him as they throbbed and tightened around him.