(37). Teasing 🔞

⚠️🔞⚠️

Her heart began to race once again when she looked into his gaze. She was used to seeing the eyes of bewitched men. Whenever she saw it, she felt a sense of accomplishment or victory. However, when she saw them on Hwang Hyunjin, she didn't feel it at all. Instead, she felt strange.

"Why are you stopping me?"

Hyunjin brought his lips to the wrist he was holding. His lips pressed against her racing pulse. Ryujin felt as if that spot was burning. There was still a faint bruise on the wrist from when he had tried to stop her from harming herself.

Hyunjin swept his tongue over the blueish bruise. She felt something warm and wet brush against the delicate skin, and it tickled. She felt strange. She hadn't felt like this before.

"Does it hurt a lot here?"

"...I thought my wrist was going to snap."

Ryujin tried to hide her nervousness by speaking curtly, but Hyunjin's reply was soft.

"Isn't it better to have a broken wrist than to die?"

"What are you talking about..."

"You can't die. Not after everything I went through to save you."

As he looked up and spoke in his languid voice, Ryujin felt the blood rush to her face. Was it because it had been a while since they've done this? She couldn't stop her heart from pounding inside her chest. No, more importantly, why was he acting so differently today? Didn't his usual sex pattern start with him removing her clothes and going down on her?

Ryujin swallowed as Hyunjin repeatedly pressed kisses onto her wrist. He asked her as she continued to frown at him.

"Are you scared of me?"

"...No."

"Then why are you so tense and trembling?"

She was probably feeling strange and slightly trembling because of everything she had gone through recently. There was nothing deep when it came to sex with no strings attached. Ryujin comforted herself as she murmured.

"Wh...Whatever, just do it."

"Alright, then."

Her gaze got caught up in his deep eyes. She felt as if she were drowning in them. Hyunjin met her eyes and lowered his head. He thrust his face into her exposed chest. The lips that had been licking her slender wrist now fell onto her breast. He took out his long tongue and wrapped it around her dusky nipple that was peeking through his fingers.

At that moment, the light from the windows fell onto his face. This man looked incredibly sexy as he looked at her with his burning gaze, his mouth caressing her breast.

"Hnng..."

A faint moan escaped Ryujin's lips as the tip of his tongue teased her nipples. One of her wrists was handcuffed to the bed, and the other was gently within his grasp. Therefore, she couldn't even grab onto his head.

"Please..."

"Huh?"

Hyunjin flattened his tongue over her nipple as he asked. With her sensitive nipples teased so unbearably, Ryujin thought she'd go crazy from the tickling sensation. She gasped for breath and spoke with a flushed face.

"Please suck it."

She wanted to be sucked hard. Just like he usually did, she wanted him to grab both breasts in his hands and squeeze them as if they'd burst. Then she wanted him to nibble them before fiercely sucking them. However, Hyunjin was only softly licking them as if he were teasing her.