(38). Feel you 🔞

⚠️🔞⚠️

"If you're going to be like that, just stop... Hnng!"

Suddenly, Hyunjin inserted his finger inside her.

"Here."

Although she was furious that he was acting like an adult who was putting candy into a child's mouth, Ryujin couldn't push him away. His long middle finger plunged inside her wet entrance and softly caressed her. Ryujin's hips twitched. Her walls were squeezing his finger so tightly. Hyunjin spoke up in awe.

"You feel incredibly hot and soft right now."

With his finger still inside her, he raised his body over hers. He was careful not to completely put his full weight on top of her because of her injured shoulder.

"Are you this aroused because you want me?"

"Hnng...!"

Too tired to beg, Ryujin turned her face away from him. She saw the veins bulging on his arm as he gripped the edge of the mattress. Even though she was sure he was completely delirious with desire, she didn't know why he was acting so relaxed.

"Are you upset with me because I got you worked up?"

Hyunjin inserted another finger.

"Don't be mad. If you make that face, it only makes me want to see you cry out even more."

"You... haa... have a horrible personality. You know that, right?"

Every time his fingers moved inside her, Ryujin heard wet noises fill the room.

"You've been teasing me all this time, so now it's my turn."

Hyunjin placed a kiss on her cheek and whispered into her ear.

"...Do you know who cleaned every nook and cranny of your body while you were unconscious?"

Ryujin felt that she knew the answer. Instead of answering, she let out a sigh. Hyunjin pecked her face as he continued speaking.

"I almost forgot you were a patient and nearly jumped on top of you."

He plunged his fingers into her so deeply that his knuckles almost disappeared inside her. Hyunjin softly wiggled his middle finger and his ring finger. Ryujin's hips flinched and began to shake. As he stimulated her walls, Ryujin wanted to cry out from the intense ecstasy. Her entrance tightened around him.

"I wasn't able to hold myself back and kissed you over here."

Hyunjin's voice was slightly tinted with laughter. As she imagined him burying his face between her legs while she was asleep, Ryujin's body flushed. As expected of a pervert.

"Even though you were asleep, you were as wet as you are now. It was difficult to pull myself away."

"Hnng...!"

As he pulled out his fingers, a groan burst out of her lips. Hyunjin licked and sucked his fingers that were drenched with her juices. Realizing that the peculiar smell filling the room was coming from her own body, Ryujin felt as if she was going to lose her mind.