(39). Liked it 🔞

⚠️🔞⚠️

Hyunjin let go of one of her hands and slipped his hand underneath her. His hand felt hot as it gripped her bottom. Once he was completely inside her, he began to piston in and out without pressing down onto her upper body.

"Ah, aah... Nng...!"

With every thrust, their combined fluids began to run down his penis. Ryujin was so wet that her juices slid down her bottom and dripped onto Hyunjin's fingers.

"Do you like it that much? Why are you so wet?"

"I-Isn't it better for you if I'm wet?"

Ryujin gasped out. Her unfocused eyes delighted Hyunjin. He pressed even deeper inside her and whispered hoarsely.

"It's better. It feels so good that I think I'm going to lose my mind. This is the first time I've felt like I've completely melted."

Even though the lights were turned off, Ryujin could clearly make out his face thanks to the city lights coming in through the window. Like him, the room was desolate. Inside this empty room, Hyunjin didn't hide his desire for her. For some reason, this felt so sensual to Ryujin.

"Did you fall for me?"

Hyunjin asked, causing Ryujin to frown. It was true that her body was burning to the point of insanity. Hyunjin pulled her flushed earlobes into his mouth and began to suck. Ryujin stuttered out her reply.

"Haa, I... honestly like, hnng, the sex."

Sweat dripped down Hyunjin's forehead as he continued thrust into her.

"Just the sex?"

"Haahng! Y...Your face too."

"What?"

His eyes narrowed as he smiled.

"I'm pretty superficial, so... I'm picky, haa, about people's looks... Hnng!"

Hyunjin had lowered his lips from her ears down to the sensitive part of her neck, causing Ryujin to moan at the end of her sentence.

"I like everything about you."

She felt his breath brush her sensitive skin as he spoke in a captivating voice.

"I think I'm going crazy because of it."

As he continued his thrusts quickened, and Ryujin's mind began to go blank. As her entrance repeatedly opened and closed in on his penis, she continued to drench him with her juices. With hands damp with sweat, they frantically held on to each other. Every time Hyunjin rammed into her, his coarse pubic hair rubbed against her throbbing clitoris.

"Ah, aaah!"

Ryujin's inner thighs trembled. The orgasm that suddenly ripped through her was deep and long. Hyunjin ground himself deeply into her a few more times. When he saw the pleasure ripple through her face, Hyunjin finally let go. As their hot breaths brushed over each others' necks, the evidence of their pleasure flowed out of her entrance.

Even though the handcuffs were gone, Ryujin couldn't lift a finger. All she could do was gasp for breath as she lied on the bed. It seemed that she had lost a lot of stamina due to being in bedridden for a few days. After ejaculating a few times, Hyunjin got up and disappeared into the bathroom. He came back out with a damp towel. He began to clean her between her legs. The damp towel felt soothing.

"I can do that myself."

"Stay still."

"Excuse me?"