Chapter five

The week has been passing slowly, too slow for yoongi's liking,, he has been looking forward for friday to come as fast as possible,, he can't wait to meet the omega he and his alpha has lost their heart to. Yoongi sighed into his seat, he has been listening to one of their employees giving presentation for the last hour and half and honestly he is bored. His mind is not present inside the conference room at all.

Hearing yoongi sighed, seokjin looked at him with raised eyebrows, yoongi rolled his eyes at him and made himself more comfortable on the leather chair. Namjoon was invested on the conversation so he didn’t notice yoongi's discomfort.

Yoongi picked up a pen and start spinning it around his finger,, it has been so many day's since he last saw the omega and his pup. Yoongi knows he shouldn’t feel so connected to someone he meet only few times, it’s a dangerous feeling but yoongi thinks he like this feeling. He likes the feeling of having hoseok and jungkook in his life permanently,, he likes the idea of hoseok and Jungkook becoming a part of their pack.

Yoongi is sure they all are going to get along really well,, hoseok is kind,beautiful, dedicated and hardworking,, jungkook is a good idea, he seems to love his eomma, he listen hoseok's every words,, he respect hoseok and he also doesn’t mind the fact that yoongi has a tiny crush on his mother. In fact jungkook is eager to set his mothet up.

Usually pup or any adult alpha doesn’t accept someone as their parents so soon. They also get very protectives of their parents when someone try to approach them with intention of dating or courting. Most alpha doesn’t accept their omega's previous pup even if the human side of the alpha does. But both yoongi and his alpha likes jungkook, they don’t mind playing the role of jungkook dada in their life. And this thoughts, they should scared yoongi.

Yoongi should be scared with this kind of thought especially because of how fast he has been started to feeling for hoseok and jungkook. Yoongi's alpha likes the idea of jungkook being their pup,, yoongi knows for a fact that he will be over the moon if jungkook ever call him as appa. He knows he will be but this thoughts are for later. They Will be just thought for now since he didn’t even asked hoseok out on a date yet let alone courting.

Yoongi was brought out of his thoughts when the conference room start clapping,, yoongi looked around him and saw the presentation is already over and namjoon had a proud grin on his face,, yoongi's eyes meet seokjin ones who looked at him with a suspicious look. Yoongi ignored seokjin glance and got up from his seat,, he picked up his laptop along with his notebook and his coat.

"are you going somewhere hyung? " namjoon ask, seeing yoongi picking up his stuff,, yoongi looked at him and nodded his head.

"yes, i have some personal works to do " yoongi say's, namjoon flashed him a dimple smile and nodded his head,, seokjin however still looked at him with his sharp gaze.

"i will see you two at home" yoongi say's as he gave seokjin a smile and step out of the room,, yoongi sighed in relief once he was out of the room,, he can still feel seokjin gaze on him. Yoongi gulped and fan Himself with his notebook.

Yoongi walked out of Kim Min entertainment and start walking on the street,, he doesn’t want to drive right now and he really wants some coffee. Yoongi start walking with the intention of finding a coffee shop somewhere near, he could have take some coffee from the company building and spend entire day inside his office. But yoongi's alpha has been whining the entire fucking day and it’s irritating yoongi out of his skin.

'will you stop whining like a five years old?'

'i miss our omega,, i want to see him'

Yoongi sighed, he miss hoseok and his strawberry scent too,, he also want to see hoseok but he can't see the omega before friday and it’s only Wednesday.