Chapter thirty

Hoseok woke up smelling delicious Aroma of food, he slowly opened his eyes and found himself alone on the bed. Hoseok looked at his bedroom window and saw little bit of sunlight peeking behind the curtain. Hoseok pulled himself in a sitting position and stretch his arms over his head. He looked at the clock and saw it was a little over 7 in the morning. Hoseok smiled to himself when he smell yoongi's scent on himself, his omega purring in contain.

Hoseok got down from the bed and exits his room in search of yoongi. Tho he didn’t need to look for yoongi because of the food smell he was getting. Hoseok enter the living room, his heart swallow with love when he saw yoongi cooking while wearing a apron. Hoseok took few minutes to admire his boyfriend.

Yoongi had his full attention on the dish he was cooking, he was looking so soft and Domestic, hoseok felt his omega giving their alpha heart eyes. Yoongi seems to notice hoseok's eyes on him as he looked at hoseok with a smile. Hoseok smiled and walked to where yoongi was standing.

"morning darling " yoongi greeted as he pecked hoseok's lips,

"morning alpha" hoseok say's and tried to look what yoongi was cooking.Yoongi seems to follow hoseok's gaze and he let out a small chuckle.

"breakfast will be ready soon but before that—" yoongi put down the spatula from his hand and pulled hoseok near him by placing his hand on hoseok's waist, hoseok put his hand on yoongi's neck and hummed. "–will you go on a date with me tomorrow? " yoongi ask, a wide grin broke into hoseok's lips, his smell sweeten and he let out a small giggle.

"i thought we already pass the phase of going on a date " hoseok tease, yoongi shake his head fondly.

"nope we didn’t and we wont " he says and kissed hoseok again, hoseok laughed into the kiss "so will you go?" he ask, hoseok hummed and a made a show of thinking hard.

"let me see~" hoseok say's, yoongi looked at him with wide curious eyes. God hoseok love this man way too much. "where will you take me?" hoseok ask instead of replying. Yoongi started swinging them side to side.

"to the park—" hoseok quirked an eyebrow "–after that we can go anywhere you want " yoongi added and hoseok hummed.

"sound tempting " hoseok giggled and yoongi let out a chuckle, hoseok nuzzle their nose together and kissed yoongi on the nose before pulling away.

"Alright i will go on a date with you" hoseok announced, yoongi smiled his gum full of smile and kissed hoseok out of happiness. Hoseok laughed wholeheartedly when they broke apart.

Yoongi let go off hoseok with a grin, hoseok took his seat on the dinning table while yoongi went back to cooking.

"will you spend the night today?" hoseok ask, yoongi shake his head, hoseok face fall a little but he nods anyway.

"sorry love,, i actually had some very important task to take care of today " yoongi say's, he gave hoseok a apologistic smile, hoseok can feel the sincerity in yoongi's words. He knows yoongi loves staying with him as much as he does.

"it's okay hyung " hoseok say's with his heart shape smile, this seems to make yoongi relax a little bit. After that their conversation flow, they talk about everything and nothing at the sametime. They ate together and hoseok cleaned the dishes, yoongi dropped hoseok at his dance studio on his way.

.

Yoongi took a deep breath before entering the apartment, as soon as he open the door he was greeted with the scent of his pack. Yoongi's alpha felt a little calm, no matter how angry he is at seokjin he can't change the fact that they are a pack and they all need to stick with eachother no matter what.