Chapter 8

When Yan Huai woke up, he saw an unfamiliar ceiling and an unfamiliar quilt. He was stunned for a moment, this was not his room.

He turned his head and observed the layout of the room. He was in Gu Xiao's room, lying on Gu Xiao's bed.

The sound of water running came from the bathroom, it must be Gu Xiao taking a bath in it.

Yan Huai thought about it for a moment, how could he sleep in Gu Xiao's room.

He clearly remembered that he was watching TV in the living room downstairs last night. Did Gu Xiao pick him up when he fell asleep?

But why didn't Gu Xiao take him back to his room? Was there anything dishonest about him sleeping? Probably not.

Yan Huai buried his head in the pillow, and Gu Xiao's bed was filled with his smell, the smell of grapefruit.

Thinking that he slept on this bed all night last night, Yan Huai kicked his legs excitedly. When he was tired, he got ready and the bathroom door opened.

The moment Gu Xiao came out, Yan Huai almost ascended to the sky.

There was only a white bath towel wrapped around his waist. It seemed that he could pull off the bath towel and see what was inside.

The scarf was tied very low, and Yan Huai saw Xiao Xiang's mermaid thread last night, faintly submerged into his lower body.

Gu Xiao wiped his hair and came out. His body was not completely dry, and there were still a few strands of water droplets sliding down.

Yan Huai swallowed and called Brother Xiao, and Gu Xiao walked towards him, "Are you awake?"

Yan Huai nodded. As expected, Gu Xiao saw the red tips of Yan Huai's ears again, and he clicked his tongue in his heart.

Yan Huai turned his eyes away, tried not to look at Gu Xiao's body, and asked in a low voice: "Brother Xiao, did I sleep here yesterday? Did you carry me up?"

Gu Xiao wiped his hair and hummed, "What's the matter? , is there any problem? "

It's a big problem.

Gu Xiao dried his hair, put the towel on the chair casually, then stood in front of the closet, opened the door and prepared to put on clothes. When Yan Huai saw something was wrong, he immediately jumped out of bed and ran out.

Looking at Yan Huai running out, Gu Xiao smiled silently. The child ran so fast that he didn't even have time to put on his shoes.

It's so funny.

Obviously he was not so shy at that time, and he even took the initiative to talk to him at that time.

It's so easy to be shy now.

Because of what happened in the morning, Yan Huai didn't dare to look directly at Gu Xiao when he was eating. Gu Xiao didn't tease him anymore and sent him to school.

...

In the Yan family, Yan Shanhui sat on the sofa and frowned.

He has been married to the Gu family for a long time, but the crisis in the Yan Group has still not been resolved. Yan Huai did not answer his calls, and there was no reply from the Gu family. Yan Shanhui had to go to the Gu Group with a shameless face. Find Gu Xiao.

But the front desk stopped him and said that Mr. Gu would not see him without an appointment.

Where did Shanhui get the reservation?

The security guard downstairs thought he was here to cause trouble and asked him out of the Gu Group's building.

Nothing has been going well lately, and Yan Shanhui even thought about finding a master to look at Feng Shui, which might help the Yan family's fortunes.