Chapter 14

Gu Xiao's words made Yan Huai's brain explode with a bang.

There seemed to be countless fireworks vying to set off in my mind, crackling, colorful and brilliant.

He was almost drowned in the fireworks.

Gu Xiao was not ready to let him go, so he pecked him again, with a gentle and almost coaxing tone, "Baby, open your mouth."

When the tips of their tongues touched, Yan Huai felt a surge of electricity. A crackling sound ran from the back of my spine to my heart.

It's numb and tingling, making people tremble.

Yan Huai closed his eyes nervously, being pulled by Gu Xiao the whole time, with their tongues touching.

With his eyes closed, his senses were more sensitive. Yan Huai heard the sound of slurping water and felt that his face was burning hot. He knew without looking that it must be red, but it seemed to be quite comfortable.

Gu Xiao skimmed every inch of his mouth and grabbed the air in his mouth. Yan Huai made a "wow" sound, but before it came out completely, he was swallowed up by Gu Xiao.

When Yan Huai felt that he was about to suffocate, Gu Xiao stopped and breathed in air, gasping for air.

Gu Xiao looked at Yan Huai. His ears were so red that they were almost bleeding. His rose-colored lips were now red and swollen. They were too delicate.

Just as he thought, those lips were really kissable and soft.

Gu Xiao wiped the water stains on his lips with his fingers, "I have never hated you."

...

Yan Huai lay on the bed and tossed and turned, unable to sleep. He thought of what Gu Xiao said for a while, and then thought of Gu Xiao kissing him. picture.

Oops, so shy. Why did he close his eyes just now? He really wanted to see what Gu Xiao looked like when he kissed him. He would definitely not close his eyes next time.

Yan Huai rolled it around like a pancake. How could he still think about having a next time?

What a shame.

Yan Huai's head was covered with the quilt and he rolled again and again. The excitement in his heart could not subside no matter how hard he felt, and he accidentally rolled under the bed.

With a thud, Yan Huai didn't feel any pain and was still giggling.

Gu Xiao said he didn't hate him, but did that mean he liked him a little bit?

Will it happen? Yan Huai doesn't dare to ask.

...

The next day was the weekend, and Yan Huai didn't get up until nearly noon.

When I went downstairs, I saw Gu Xiao sitting on the sofa in the living room, holding a computer, probably dealing with company matters.

I have to say that Gu Xiao, who is wearing home clothes, has a different aura than when he is wearing formal clothes. He is very homely, with more of a fireworks atmosphere, and is particularly easy to get close to.

Gu Xiao heard Yan Huai's voice coming downstairs and looked up at him. Yan Huai didn't know if he was feeling guilty or not. He turned his face to the side and almost fell down the stairs without seeing the path under his feet.

Gu Xiao frowned, "Watch the road, don't fall."

On the table was the sandwich Gu Xiao had made in the morning, which was already cold, and there was a glass of poured milk next to it.