Chapter 19

Gu Xiao found that he couldn't bear Yan Huai not replying to his messages. Yan Huai didn't reply to his messages after that night, and Gu Xiao became very worried.

Especially knowing what happened to Yan Huai this afternoon, Gu Xiao couldn't stay alone at home.

Gu Xiao was worried when he couldn't see Yan Huai or receive any messages from him.

He knew that he was too possessive of Yan Huai, but he could still restrain himself from scaring Yan Huai when he was in front of him.

When he knew that the hot spring hotel that Yan Huai and his party were going to was also owned by the Gu Group, he asked Cheng Zhao to call the manager of the hotel.

The hotel manager knew that Cheng Zhao was Mr. Gu's personal assistant, and what Assistant Cheng said meant Mr. Gu. How could the hotel manager dare to neglect him, so he personally stayed at the front desk that day and found out about Yan Huai when he checked in to the room.

The hotel manager immediately reported Yan Huai's fight with someone in the lobby to Assistant Cheng, but the manager emphasized that Yan Huai was fine and had not been bullied or suffered any loss.

When Cheng Zhao told Gu Xiao again, Gu Xiao told him to ask the hotel manager to report directly to him, and also noted the person from the Zhou family.

Gu Xiao picked up the car keys and went out.

Halfway through, the hotel manager called and said that Yan Huai's companion had ordered several boxes of beer.

In fact, this is nothing. It is normal for young people to get together to drink, but the manager thought it would be better to report it to Mr. Gu.

At first, when Assistant Cheng said that he should report directly to Mr. Gu, the manager was shocked.

What is the relationship between this Yan Huai person and Mr. Gu? Mr. Gu seems to care and care.

I have never heard of Mr. Gu having a younger brother, nor does it sound like a nephew. Could it be that he is an illegitimate child?

If it was an illegitimate child, was Mr. Gu too young when he became a father?

Putting aside any wild guesses, the manager personally greeted Gu Xiao at the door of the hotel.

After Gu Xiao got off the car, he directly asked Yan Huai which private room he was in.

The manager reported the private room number.

When Gu Xiao went in, Yan Huai was really drunk. There was a boy beside him who was helping him up and talking in his ear.

Gu Xiao didn't know that Yan Huai would always smile at people when he was drunk, and the two of them looked very close.

The boy Gu Xiao knew was Li Chen. He and Yan Huai had been friends since high school. They played games together and he was the friend he suggested to play with.

The person carrying Yan Huai away was Yan Huai's "cousin". Li Chen had no reason to stop him and allowed the two of them to leave the private room.

Zhou Sheng was roaring a rock-style song in the private room. Colorful lights were flashing in the private room. Li Chen looked at the empty seat next to him. He felt a little lost despite the noise around him. He probably drank too much.

Gu Xiao hugged Yan Huai and got into the elevator. The hotel manager had already opened a luxurious suite for Mr. Gu on the top floor.

In the elevator, Yan Huai opened his eyes leisurely and felt as if he was being held by someone, with no place to support him.