Chapter 53

The Chinese New Year is celebrated very early this year. Before the middle of January, YSU has entered the exam week. After the exam, it is the winter vacation.

The week before the exam is approaching, the campus is filled with an unprecedented tense atmosphere. The students are working harder than usual. The library has become lively during this month. There are several times more students coming to read than usual. Every day You have to go early to get a seat.

Today, Zhou Sheng went to the study room early after class to help his roommates reserve seats.

When Yan Huai went there, there was a boy sitting next to Zhou Sheng. Yan Huai had met him before. He was a senior in his sophomore year. He often saw Zhou Sheng going out to watch movies and have dinner with his senior. He remembered that this senior was named Ning Xinyu, and that was him. The person who made Zhou Sheng giggle at the phone.

Yan Huai called Ning Xinyu his senior, and Ning Xinyu called his junior. They greeted each other, and Yan Huai sat down. Ning Xinyu saw his roommates coming around him, "I'll buy you milk tea, Yan Huai, you What do you want to drink? "

They have met several times and they all know each other.

Yan Huai was not too polite, "I can do either, thank you, senior."

"You're welcome, yes, then I'll buy the same one."

Ning Xinyu touched Zhou Sheng's head and whispered, "Review carefully. I'm going to buy milk tea and I'll be back later."

Zhou Sheng was still a little embarrassed in front of others and nodded.

After the senior left, Yan Huai asked him in a low voice, "Are you sure you and the senior are confirmed?"

Zhou Sheng was embarrassed and nodded.

Yan Huai raised his eyebrows and smiled, "I remember you said you wanted to find a cute and gentle girl."

Zhou Sheng: "Senior is very gentle... I never said such a thing." He glanced at the door secretly, okay His senior is not here, otherwise he will be jealous again.

Yan Huai stopped teasing him, "Yes, yes, your senior is the gentlest. You never said it before, but I remembered it wrong." He suddenly realized that after staying with Gu Xiao for a long time, he learned bad things from him. Now, I'm starting to learn to be funny.

Being quiet in the library, the two of them started reading without talking much.

After a while, Wang Wenbai and Chen Cheng also came over.

To say that Yan Huai is the school darling of Yan University is already very eye-catching. The problem is that the people in their dormitory are all very good-looking, so their dormitory is also very famous in the school, especially when four of them appear together and sit together. , it is even more a beautiful scenery.

A girl in a red top mustered up a lot of courage and walked towards them, "Excuse me, can I sit in this seat?"

Zhou Sheng glanced at the female classmate and said, "Okay, there is no one here. "

The girl sat with a red face across from the four people. The girls from the department and the school were all sitting together. It was like a once-in-a-lifetime series. The girl pretended to play with her mobile phone, but was actually filming them secretly. In the end, she probably forgot to mute her voice. It was clear The sound of the shutter was particularly abrupt in the quiet library, and the girl was embarrassed.

The four boys opposite her were not surprised and had no reaction.

The girl secretly sent a message to her best friend, "Come to the library, the school girls are sitting in rows reading together, they are so handsome! [Picture]"