Chapter 27

After returning to school, Yan Huai found an opportunity to tell his three roommates about his marriage.

The three of them were very shocked. Although policies have lowered the legal age for marriage in recent years, there are very few people who get married after turning eighteen.

Unexpectedly, there were so many married people in their dormitory.

So Zhou Sheng shouted to Yan Huai to treat him, "No wonder you are not interested in anyone and refuse people thousands of miles away. It turns out that you are already married and have a husband. It seems that the senior sister who has been pursuing you wants to marry you." I'm sad, but Yan Huai, someone with a husband should treat him to dinner."

In fact, he was even more curious about Yan Huai's marriage partner.

Yan Huai smiled, "Actually, you have met him."

Wang Wenbo suddenly said from the side, "It must be the cousin you were with last time."

Yan Huai: "How do you know?"

Wang Wenbo smiled, from that You can tell by the way the man looks at Yan Huai, it's definitely not the way a "cousin" looks at his "cousin".

Full of possessiveness, only Yan Huai doesn't know it.

Chen Cheng also echoed, "Yes, you should treat me to dinner, but your husband is so handsome."

Wang Wenbai smiled and approached Chen Cheng, "What did you say?"

Chen Cheng, "Brother Bai is also handsome, no. You are the most handsome!"

Wang Wenbai rubbed his hair, but Chen Cheng didn't move away.

The two of them were so close, Zhou Sheng suddenly thought of something and exclaimed, "So, you two are also a couple, right?"

Wang Wenbai hummed and admitted openly.

Zhou Sheng realized later, "You are all in pairs, and I am single. What evil have I done? In a dormitory with four people, three of them are already dating. I don't care, I also want to If I want to fall in love, I don't want to eat dog food every day. I also want to find a boyfriend, no, I also want to find a girlfriend."

Yan Huai told Gu Xiao about this when Gu Xiao came to pick him up after school. , "Brother Xiao, when do you have time? I plan to invite Li Chen and the people in the dormitory to have dinner together."

Gu Xiao: "Take me with you?"

Yan Huai blushed and whispered, "Yes, I want everyone "Introduce my husband."

He didn't forget what Gu Xiao said that he was his husband in front of so many people that day. Since Gu Xiao could admit him in front of so many people, he also wanted to introduce him to his friends.

It's just that I spoke too quickly, and the word "husband" came out of my mouth.

Fortunately, Yan Huai was being held in Gu Xiao's arms at this time, so he didn't let him see his blushing look.

Gu Xiao didn't want to let him go so easily, especially after hearing those two words from his mouth, as if a mechanism had been activated, he raised his chin and looked into his eyes, "You just called me What?"

Yan Huai: "Just call me Brother Xiao." I firmly refuse to admit it.

Gu Xiao smiled and said, "Little rascal, you lied again. It seems that I have to teach you that children cannot lie in front of adults."

After saying that, he lowered his head and kissed her, lips touching, and Gu Xiao asked again, "Just now Call me something, call me again."

"Brother Xiao, um..." Another deep kiss.