Chapter 45

On Christmas Eve, Gu Xiao was so satisfied that he ate Yan Huai and wiped it clean again.

Yan Huai woke up, half-stretched, and his consciousness gradually returned. The events of last night flooded into his mind.

Gu Xiao really "bullied" him, like a wolf that had been hungry for many days and suddenly saw meat.

They made him wear Gu Xiao's shirt, made him bite the corners of the shirt, and blindfolded him with his tie.

And that tie was the one that Yan Huai had been holding on to in the cinema. At that time, Yan Huai said that this tie felt really good.

As a result, Gu Xiao used it on him that night.

His eyes were blindfolded and his hearing became more sensitive. Gu Xiao said in his ear with his unique voice, "Bite, don't let it fall."

Yan Huai's whole body was trembling, and he could only utter out while biting his shirt in his mouth. Whimpering sound.

The evil fire that Gu Xiao had suppressed all night was finally completely released this night.

In short, Yan Huai "brought it to himself", while Gu Xiao "asked for benevolence and received benevolence."

Yan Huai stood up on the bed, his whole body ached, and wanted to go to the bathroom. As soon as he got off the ground, his feet went soft and he almost fell to the ground.

Gu Xiao pushed the door open just in time and supported him with quick eyes and hands, "What are you going to do?"

Yan Huai blushed, "I want to go to the toilet..."

After struggling until three or four in the morning, Yan Huai had no strength. Gu Xiao I carried him directly to the bathroom and supported him.

Yan Huai is thin-skinned. Although the two of them have done the most intimate things, they still feel embarrassed to be alone in front of each other.

Seeing that he didn't move for a long time, Gu Xiao hummed.

Yan Huai asked, "Brother Xiao, can you go out?"

Gu Xiao frowned, "Can you stand on your own?"

Yan Huai: .... You can't stand, but Gu Xiao is standing here, and he can't get out.

Gu Xiao said kindly, "Then I will turn my back to you and cover my ears. I won't be able to see or hear. You can rest assured."

This is a way, and he can't hold it in any longer. Gu Xiao's back Facing Yan Huai, he covered his ears before Yan Huai let go.

Gu Xiao's lips curled up, but unfortunately Yan Huai was still in a daze and not fully awake.

After finishing serving, Yan Huai leaned against Gu Xiao again, and Gu Xiao washed his face and brushed his teeth.

After washing up, Yan Huai lay on the bed again. Gu Xiao brought breakfast to him and fed him one bite at a time. After eating and drinking enough, he lay down and slept again.

While he was sleeping, he felt that the place was cool and very comfortable. It must have been Gu Xiao who put the plaster on him.

Yan Huai slept until noon when he was woken up by a phone call.

"Hello, is this Yan Huai?" There was a rich middle-aged man's voice on the other end of the phone.

Yan Huai said yes.

The other end of the phone said, "My name is Song Canrong. I am a lawyer and a friend of your mother. Your mother left you a document before she died and asked me to hand it to you when you turn eighteen. I am now Let's meet up in Beijing sometime and I'll give the things to you. "