Chapter 61

Yan Shanhui experienced ups and downs in his life of less than fifty years old. He became bankrupt in middle age, and later discovered that the son he had always loved had no blood relationship with him. , wearing a bright and colorful hat on his head.

After Cheng Zhao left last time, Liang Wanli swore to heaven that Heng was definitely his son, and told him not to listen to the casual instigation of outsiders.

This time, Yan Shanhui finally became suspicious and took Yan Heng for a paternity test on the spot. On the way, Liang Wanli was still trying to think of ways to stop them, stalling for time. The crying Lihua pointed out that Shanhui didn't trust her, and Yan Shanhui didn't trust her. Hui no longer listened to her words as sympathetically as before.

Liang Wanli cried and said, "How can you believe what an outsider said that this appraisal certificate is fake? Can't you see that they are helping Yan Huai to frame Yan Heng? This is all Yan Huai's conspiracy. He I hate you for driving him out of the house. He just wants you and your son to separate. Yan Heng is really your son. If you do this, you will hurt your son's heart. Let's not do it and go back."

Yan Shanhui was already upset. He was confused and even more upset because of her crying, "Shut up, stop crying! I will do the appraisal myself. If Yan Heng is really my son, I apologize to you for everything, including your cheating with that wild man. I won't pursue any matters, but if it's not..."

If not, Yan Shanhui couldn't imagine what he would do if Yan Heng was really not his son. He couldn't accept that Yan Heng was not his son! Absolutely not! How much he hoped that the appraisal certificate in Cheng Zhao's hand was fake, how much he hoped that Yan Heng was his son, and even began to regret that he was too impulsive. What if Yan Heng was really not his son... He had

never met Yan Shanhui. With such an angry silence, Liang Wanli shut her mouth. Has this day come yet? Is it still impossible to hide all this?

When he got the paternity test certificate, Yan Shanhui laughed in the hospital.

Yan Heng has no blood relationship with him, no blood relationship! No blood relationship! !

He held Yan Heng in his hands and loved him for more than ten years, but it turned out that Yan Heng was not his son either! What a big joke.

Because this child was not his biological child, he ignored and indifferently treated Yan Huai for more than ten years, and even kicked Yan Huai out of the house for the sake of this person who was not his own child.

As a result, Yan Heng was not his son! He had been deceived for more than ten years! More than ten years! Yan Shanhui held onto the wall of the hospital, laughing so hard that his whole body trembled.

Yan Shanhui felt that his life was a big joke, and everything he cared about was lost one by one.

Yan Heng was calm from beginning to end. After knowing the truth of the matter, he just looked at Liang Wanli and Yan Shanhui indifferently and locked himself in the room for two whole days.

Yan Heng's whole world collapsed. He didn't know why it had become like this. Not long ago, he was the second son of the Yan family and lived a good life, but now he was so depressed that he didn't even know who his biological father was. He didn't know who to blame.

The only thing to blame is that he should not have colluded with Zhou Qin to harm Yan Huai. He even betrayed himself in order to harm Yan Huai. As a result, Zhou Qin had the Zhou family behind him and was sent abroad to escape overnight. But as for him, He has nothing.

In the end, he was forced to drop out of school and didn't even know whose son he was. It was ridiculous. It was so ridiculous.

He had always known that Liang Wanli was what others called the "mistress", but so what, at least he was Yan Shanhui's son. No one could change this, but he never thought that the final result would be like this. He was not Yan Shanhui's son. Son of Shan Hui!