Chapter 49

On the appointed day, Yan Huai and Gu Xiao went to see the master.

When Wang Zhe first received the call from Yan Huai, he had already thought that he would know sooner or later. He had already met Song Canrong before that.

Song Canrong wanted to ask him about Gu Xiao's personality. Later, when Song Canrong knew that Yan Huai and Gu Xiao were married and Wang Zhe had played a role in it, he was almost the one who facilitated it. Song Canrong was so anxious that he almost attacked Wang Zhe. Li Murong With so little blood left, how dare he send him into the "tiger's mouth" to suffer.

Wang Zhe spent an entire afternoon telling Song Canrong the whole story, and also explained to him that Gu Xiao was not as ruthless as the outside world said, and was very kind to Yan Huai.

One thing after another was placed in front of him, and Song Canrong finally calmed down. Yan Huai also said the same to him that day, saying that Gu Xiao was very good to him, that he liked Gu Xiao and would never leave him, Yan Huai The look of happiness in her eyes cannot deceive anyone.

He stopped pursuing Wang Zhe and thought of finding time to meet Gu Xiao alone in private.

When the three of them met, the scene was very harmonious.

Yan Huai finally met the legendary master. He was in his forties, wearing very ordinary home clothes. Although there were a few wrinkles at the corners of his eyes, he looked energetic. When he saw Yan Huai, he smiled and had a kind face. .

Yan Huai always believed that the so-called master should wear clothes like a coat every day, holding toys like walnuts or shaking a fan. After meeting the person, he realized that he was wrong. If he hadn't known His occupation, based on his dress alone, is really hard to tell, let alone guess.

Wang Zhe already knew the purpose of Yan Huai and Gu Xiao's coming to him.

After meeting, he readily admitted that the so-called happy talk was indeed brought up by him with selfish intentions. The purpose was to ensure that Yan Huai could have the protection of the Gu family. Of course, he also knew that the old lady of the Gu family and Mrs. Gu were kind-hearted. People, that's why they dared to push Yan Huai to their side.

Of course, it was also because Gu Xiao was in a coma at the time. No one knew when Gu Xiao would wake up. This marriage was only a formality.

Moreover, Wang Zhe knew that after Yan Huai turned eighteen, Song Canrong would definitely find him and give him everything that belonged to Yan Huai. By then, if Yan Huai didn't want to stay in the Gu family, the Gu family would not force him.

But he still apologized to Yan Huai, "Xiao Huai, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have selfishly pushed you to the Gu family without your consent. I just wanted to make your life less difficult, so Mu Rong is there I'll feel more at ease, I'm sorry."

It's exactly what he thought. After all, Wang Zhe takes care of himself in this way because of his mother. If it weren't for him, maybe he would be living a more difficult life now.

Yan Huai smiled, "Actually, this time my brother and I came here, in addition to confirming this matter, we also came to thank you. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have met Brother Xiao. We are very good now, thank you."

Wang Zhe smiled. He had seen with his own eyes how good Gu Xiao was to Yan Huai. Fortunately, his decision was the right one, otherwise he would have been sorry for Li Murong.

Wang Zhe: "Just don't blame me."

Gu Xiao, who was standing by, suddenly asked, "Did you delay the date of our wedding on purpose?"