Chapter 48

When he sat at the dining table, Yan Huai saw the sumptuous dinner on the table.

They are all his favorite foods.

Before eating, Yan Huai had already eaten cherries, drank a drink, and eaten a pack of spicy strips. The elders were afraid that the younger ones would not be full, so grandma also prepared a bunch of snacks that young people love to eat.

Grandma also specifically asked the housekeeper what young people today like to eat. The housekeeper had a grandson at home, so she told the old lady all the things the grandson liked to eat.

After Yan Huai finished eating a bag of potato chips, a cup of milk tea and a bag of spicy strips, Gu Xiao stopped him, "These are junk food, not nutritious, eat less."

After saying this, he also "scolded" the old lady and Mrs. Gu, "Mom, grandma, don't let him eat these non-nutritious junk foods. He is already thin. I finally made him gain some fat. After eating these snacks, he stopped eating for a while."

Xia Ming "Okay, okay, let Xiaohuai eat less next time. Oh, son, you are too old and don't understand young people. These are young people's favorite food."

Grandma nodded in agreement. He felt The eldest grandson's control is too broad, and he even has to control Xiao Huai's snacks.

Gu Xiao looked at the coffee table which was full of puffed food, spicy strips, milk tea and the like, and disagreed. Anyway, Gu Xiao would not prepare these for him at home, let alone let him eat these snacks.

Yan Huai, who swore that he was no longer a child, would buy and eat secretly when he was greedy, without letting Gu Xiao know, but Gu Xiao would smell it every time.

But if he was in the manor, he could eat as much as he wanted with the support of Xia Ming and grandma.

"That's right," grandma said from the side, "if Xiaohuai likes to eat, let him eat more. You see he is so thin, so he should eat more."

For grandma, the child loves to eat, and she is very happy. .

With the support of two people, Yan Huai raised his chin proudly towards Gu Xiao, leaned on the sofa, chewed potato chips, and looked at the child's proud eyes. Gu Xiao leaned over and whispered in his ear, "Don't forget that we still have time to be alone together."

The threat was self-evident.

Yan Huai immediately put down the torn spicy strips in his hand, "I listened to my brother and stopped eating these junk foods."

Xia Ming and grandma were stunned when they saw Yan Huai put down the snacks neatly, not knowing what happened. Yan Huai, who was happily eating, suddenly stopped eating.

But fortunately, it's almost time to eat. If you don't want to eat, don't eat. If you eat too much for a while, you won't be able to eat anymore.

Facts have proved that Xia Ming and grandma were more worried. Even if they ate snacks, Yan Huai could still eat a bowl of rice.

Gu Xiao was peeling shrimps for him next to him. After peeling the shrimps, he went to peel crabs. The crabs were delicious but difficult to peel, but Gu Xiao peeled them very elegantly. He carefully picked out the snow-white crab meat, put it on the plate, and pushed it. Arrive in front of Yan Huai.

The movements were skillful, as if he had done this countless times.

The people in this family include the housekeeper who watched Gu Xiao grow up. No one has ever seen Gu Xiao serve someone so patiently and tenderly, peeling shrimps and crabs. He himself is usually the kind of person who pours soy sauce out of a bottle. The kind of person who wouldn't even try to help him.