Chapter 47

In the kitchen, Gu Xiao changed into home clothes and started working in a blue apron.

At first Yan Huai wanted to help in the kitchen, but Gu Xiao pushed him out and was reluctant to let him do anything, even simple washing of vegetables.

He just felt that marrying Yan Huai was just for pain and pampering, and he didn't want him to do any small work.

Yan Huai was not allowed to help in the kitchen, so Yan Huai started to cause trouble. When Gu Xiao cut a piece of cooked food, Yan Huai took a piece and ate it. Gu Xiao smiled helplessly.

After it was over, Yan Huai still didn't leave. He hugged Gu Xiao's waist from behind and pressed against him. He would go wherever Gu Xiao went, like a koala.

Gu Xiao chuckled, "It's so clingy."

Yan Huai said, "If you don't like it, then I won't cling to you, I'll cling to others."

Gu Xiao's voice deepened, "How dare you, who do you want to cling to?" Yan

Huai said . Huai chuckled, "Of course it's just you."

But after a while, Gu Xiao couldn't stand it anymore, "Baby, if you stay like this, we won't be able to cook dinner properly."

Yan Huai asked knowingly, "Why?"

Gu Xiao Xiao stopped the kitchen knife in his hand, "If you keep making trouble, I'm afraid I will eat you first."

Yan Huai: ...

Gu Xiao pushed him out of the kitchen, "Go to the living room and wait, be good."

Yan Huai walked out obediently. Kitchen, sitting in the living room watching TV.

But he quickly remembered what he had to do and asked the old lady for the master's contact information.

The old lady was still very surprised as to why Yan Huai suddenly came to ask for the master's phone number. Maybe it was because the eldest grandson wanted to find the master.

Yan Huai couldn't laugh or cry, and repeatedly assured the old lady that he and Gu Xiao really had something to come to him for, and were not looking for trouble.

After receiving his guarantee, the old lady sent the master's phone number to Yan Huai.

After making the call, Gu Xiao had already prepared the food, put it on the table, took off his apron and came over to look for Yan Huai.

Yan Huai was sitting on the sofa and giggled thinking about the old lady's words. Gu Xiao came forward, "What are you laughing at?"

Yan Huai looked at Gu Xiao, "I just asked grandma for the master's phone number. Grandma thought you were going. Make trouble for him."

Gu Xiao:...?

Yan Huai said again, "Don't be upset. I told grandma that we are not going to trouble the master, but we have some things to ask him for advice. Then grandma gave me the phone number. Brother Xiao, someday Let's go see him together."

Gu Xiao said, "The food is ready, do you want me to carry you there, or walk over by yourself?"

Yan Huai stood up, "I'll walk over by myself."

But Gu Xiao wouldn't let him. At this opportunity, he hugged the person directly.

At home, Gu Xiao kept hugging him, feeling very helpless, "Brother Xiao, do you treat me as a child?"

Gu Xiao looked at him, "Isn't it true?"

Yan Huai retorted in a low voice, "I already He's eighteen, he's an adult, not a child."