Chapter 41

In the middle of the night, the Zhou family villa was in a mess. Zhou Mingxuan was woken up from bed by the housekeeper. He was a little restless that night and finally fell asleep. When he got up, he even scolded the housekeeper.

The housekeeper was also aggrieved and said that Gu Xiao's people came to the door.

Zhou Mingxuan put on his clothes and came out, and then saw two people carrying a limp person and throwing him in the living room.

Looking at the unconscious man on the ground who was making unclear moans, Zhou Mingxuan looked at Cheng Zhao and Wang Kai in confusion. Both of them were Gu Xiao's right-hand men. Someone showed up at their house...

Cheng Zhao didn't waste much time, "Mr. Zhou, do you know that Mr. Ling has returned to China?"

Zhou Mingxuan firmly denied, "No, my son is staying abroad and enjoying himself. Mr. Cheng must have misjudged the person." Zhou Qin called him in the morning.

Cheng Zhao smiled and said, "Mr. Zhou, please see who is this person lying on the ground?"

The housekeeper squatted down and turned the person lying on the ground over. When Zhou Mingxuan saw that the unconscious person on the ground was actually His own son! Isn't he abroad? When did you come back? Why does my whole body feel like something is wrong?

He quickly understood that Zhou Qin must have done something to offend Gu Xiao after he secretly came back, so Cheng Zhao and Wang Kai brought him in front of him in the middle of the night to question him.

Zhou Mingxuan felt sorry for his son, "Mr. Cheng, my son..."

Cheng Zhao said lightly, "This is what Mr. Yan did to Mr. Yan tonight. We, Mr. Gu, are just treating others in their own way. This medicine is not harmful to the body."

"It's a shame that Mr. Ling's plan didn't work, otherwise Mr. Ling wouldn't be intact tonight. Let me tell you, Mr. Ling's hand was accidentally broken by us, but it was already broken. It's done. If Mr. Zhou is worried, you can go and have a look."

"Yes, yes, yes." Zhou Mingxuan nodded, feeling extremely hurt.

Cheng Zhao finally said, "Our President Gu said that if he sees Young Master Ling again in the capital, he will be sent in directly. Because of the things that Young Master Ling did before, if he goes in, he will not be able to get out in ten years." "

...

When Yan Huai woke up, Gu Xiao was beside him.

Gu Xiao has the habit of getting up early. When he used to live alone, he would get up early and go to the gym at home to run and lift weights. After sweating, he would take a shower and then start his day. Therefore, Gu Xiao has always maintained a good figure. .

After Yan Huai arrived, he still maintained this habit, but now he made breakfast after taking a shower after running.

He didn't eat breakfast normally when he was alone. Over time, he developed stomach problems, which caused him to occasionally have stomachaches. Therefore, he paid great attention to Yan Huai's habit of skipping breakfast and worked hard to get rid of this bad habit of his. Something wrong.

But what was rare today was that Gu Xiao did not get up early to exercise or make breakfast, but stayed with Yan Huai.

When Yan Huai was about to wake up, he felt someone hug him tightly. He could feel that the person holding him was nervous about him.

He opened his eyes, and what he saw was Gu Xiao's handsome face, looking at him with a smile. When he opened his eyes, Gu Xiao leaned down and pecked him, very gently.