Chapter 31

Six years ago, Gu Xiao's father died suddenly in a car accident. At that time, many people in the Gu Group were eyeing Gu's fat piece of meat. Gu Xiao had just graduated from college that year and had never been exposed to anything in the company before. So it was extremely difficult when Gu Xiao took over at first.

The old people in the company were all scheming in secret and overtly, waiting to see Gu Xiao's joke, and many people in the family jumped out to compete for this piece of fat.

At that time, the company had a big financial problem. If it could not be solved in time, Gu would never recover.

The Gu family was in trouble both internally and externally.

It was another rejected afternoon, it was drizzling, and Gu Xiao was sitting alone on a chair in the park. At the age of twenty-two, he felt a little lonely.

His father had just passed away, and the faces of the Gu family members were exposed one by one. Instead of helping, they actually added insult to injury.

At that time, Gu Yifeng secretly acquired Gu's shares and controlled almost half of the Gu Group's shares. Gu Xiao was almost unable to keep the business that his father had worked hard for.

Just when Gu Xiao was sitting in the rain depressed and doubting himself, twelve-year-old Yan Huai appeared. Seeing that he was caught in the rain alone, he held an umbrella in his hand to block Gu Xiao's head, "Brother, Why are you alone in the rain? It will be very uncomfortable if you catch a cold."

Gu Xiao looked up and saw a blue umbrella covering his head, covering the tiny raindrops that fell along the handle. Looking at the little hand on top, the little boy holding the umbrella for him also held two cones in his hands. He was standing next to him to protect him from the rain, and he was carrying a schoolbag behind him.

Wearing casual clothes, he must be a junior high school student, or a good-looking little boy.

Gu Xiao was in the most depressed mood. He just wanted to be alone quietly. He glanced to the side and said, "Don't worry about me. Go to school quickly. I want to be alone for a while."

But the little boy Still holding the umbrella high and refusing to leave, "Brother, are you unhappy? If you are unhappy, I will give you a cone. When you are unhappy, you can just eat."

Gu Xiao pursed his lips and still said Without saying anything, the little boy was already minding his own business and stretched out the cone in front of Gu Xiao, "One is chocolate flavor and the other is original flavor. Which flavor does brother like? This cone is half price for the second one. I can't eat so much. "Let's take one each."

Seeing that the elder brother still ignored him, Xiao Yanhuai said pitifully: "Brother, if you don't help me eat, the cone will be wasted." The

little boy said. He looked at him earnestly and very insistently. If he didn't eat, the little boy would keep talking in his ear.

Gu Xiao wanted to be quiet for a while, so he casually took a cone, lowered his head and took a bite. Xiao Yanhuai asked him with a smile, "It's very sweet, is it delicious? This is my favorite cone, buy two together." It's a good deal, the second one is half price."

Gu Xiao: "It's so cold, why do you still buy ice cream?"

Xiao Yanhuai said proudly, "Because I got the first grade in the exam today,

so I'll reward myself. No one else. " Encourage him and encourage himself.

Gu Xiao exclaimed, "You are very powerful."

Looking at the elder brother, he still frowned and looked unhappy.

Xiao Yanhuai had an idea, "Brother, please stretch out your hand."