Chapter 30

In the corridor outside the bathroom, there were several people lying on the ground. Wang Kai followed Gu Xiao.

Those people outside were all middle-aged men, and they were knocked to the ground one by one by Wang Kai.

There was a wailing on the ground... so weak.

In the bathroom, Gu Xiao comforted Yan Huai, who was full of vigilance. In the current situation, he was full of hostility towards everyone who came close to him. He was holding the fragment tightly in his hand, ready to stab everyone who came close to him at any time.

Like a fully armed wolf cub.

Gu Xiao was afraid that he would cut himself, so he stayed two steps away from him and talked to him very gently and patiently, trying not to scare Yan Huai.

In Gu Xiao's gentle voice, Yan Huai seemed to recognize the person in front of him, and finally lowered the hand holding the fragment. Gu Xiao held the person in his arms distressedly, and said over and over again carefully and gently, " Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, I'm here, I'm here, I'm here."

The whole body was enveloped by a familiar smell, familiar taste, and familiar temperature.

Yan Huai relaxed his whole body and saw the person clearly, and the drunkenness he had been suppressing surged up.

Yan Huai felt aggrieved and called out, "Brother Xiao, you are finally here, why did you come..."

The young boy's voice was clear and sweet, with a unique coquettish voice.

I used to call him in such a sweet and waxy voice, and Gu Xiao thought it was the best voice in the world.

Comes with a sweet milky taste.

After these days, his little boy finally showed his dependence on him and his fond eyes.

Gu Xiao was heartbroken: "Baby, be good, I'm here." He hugged the person tightly in his arms, trying to protect him from all bad things.

Fortunately, he had been sending people to follow Yan Huai. He knew that his behavior was quite abnormal, but he was worried because Yan Huai was not in school.

Especially when he knew that Yan Huai had gone to the bar, he couldn't sit still anymore and rushed to the bar immediately.

The little guy clearly promised that he wouldn't drink outside.

He clearly knew that the child was angry and in a bad mood because of him, but he failed to coax him away in time. It was his fault that he let the child come to the bar to vent his emotions.

The middle-aged man knew something was wrong as soon as Gu Xiao came in. When he wanted to crawl out, he was pinned in the corner by Wang Kai.

Don't expect to get out of here easily if you offend Yan Huai.

Yan Huai confirmed that the person talking to him was really Gu Xiao, and threw the fragments in his hand into the trash can with a snap, and kept confirming, "Brother Xiao, is it really you?"

Gu Xiaoxin They all started grabbing at each other, wanting to slap themselves to death, "It's me, it's me."

Yan Huai burst into tears, "Brother Xiao, you hate it, I hate you!" He

said he hated him, but he threw himself at Gu In Xiao's arms, she grabbed his tie and clothes and refused to let go.

"Okay, okay, I hate it, I hate it, it's my fault, you can punish me however you want, let's go home now, okay." Gu Xiao carried Fang out of the small bathroom.

The owner of the bar stuck his head outside the door and didn't dare to come in. He knew this middle-aged man. Due to his power, he could only turn a blind eye to his behavior in the bar.

But he didn't want to offend someone who was even more unprovoked, Gu Xiao. The boss felt that the bar could no longer be opened.

Li Chen felt that Yan Huai had been away for a long time, so he rushed out to take a look. He saw Gu Xiao holding Yan Huai and walking out, and there were people lying on the ground in the corridor. He knew what had happened, and he mustered up the courage to leave. Stepping forward, "Is he okay?"

Gu Xiao glanced at Li Chen, and the anger in his heart subsided. He knew that this was Yan Huai's best friend, and he didn't want to say too many reproachful words to him.

I just thought that he knew Yan Huai couldn't drink, but he still brought him to the bar, so forget it and let him go to the bathroom alone.

Gu Xiao: "He's fine. He's drunk. I'll take him home." Then he left without looking back.

Li Chen was frightened by Gu Xiao's eyes, but he hesitated and followed him out.

Wang Kai and Cheng Zhao knew how to handle the rest of the matter, so Gu Xiao carried Yan Huai into the car, placed him on the passenger seat, helped him fasten his seat belt, and took him home.

After placing the man on the sofa, Gu Xiao went to the kitchen to make him a glass of honey lemonade.

"Baby, get up and take a sip. Your head won't hurt when you wake up tomorrow." Gu Xiao helped the person up and coaxed him.

Yan Huai took a sip in a daze, frowned, "It's so sour, I won't drink it." Then he pushed it aside.

Gu Xiao coaxed him to drink a few more sips, but Yan Huai was unhappy and looked at him with his lips pouted.

Gu Xiao was helpless, "Didn't you promise me that you won't drink outside anymore?"

Yan Huai was so drunk that he was emboldened: "You care about me? I'll just drink, hum."

"No," Yan Huai said again, "I I'm still angry with you and I won't talk to you, huh. "

It's still the same familiar kid.

Gu Xiao suppressed a smile and said, "Okay, if you don't talk to me, then I'll talk to you, okay."

Yan Huai thought about it for a while and realized that there was nothing wrong with what he said, so he hummed.

Gu Xiao: "Then tell me first, why are you ignoring me these days and why are you angry?"

Upon hearing this, Yan Huai, who had been flexing his teeth just now, suddenly froze.

Gu Xiao: "Didn't we agree to tell me anything? So, can you tell me why you are angry?"

Yan Huai raised his head and suddenly pulled Gu Xiao forward by his tie. Gu Xiao staggered For a moment, I held onto the sofa without bumping into him.

The distance between the two was very close, and each other's breaths were intertwined.

Yan Huai looked into Gu Xiao's eyes: "Brother Xiao, I like you."

Gu Xiao felt sweet in his heart, and Yan Huai asked again, "But do you like me?"

Gu Xiao's Adam's apple moved: "Yes." Yan Huai

said Huai smiled, "It's because I look like him, right?"

Gu Xiao was stunned, "What do you mean." He really didn't understand.

Yan Huai: "Only now do I know why you suddenly stopped engaging in engagement and why you were so nice to me. Is it because of that person? Brother Xiao, do I look very similar to him? That's why you were so nice to me. Okay?"

Gu Xiao understood: "That's why you've been avoiding me these days. You're angry because of this."

Yan Huai let go and lay on the sofa, smiling to himself, "Where can I be? Who do I have to be angry?"

Yan Huai wiped his face and seemed to be angry, "Brother Xiao, I really like you, but I know I shouldn't like you. Don't worry, after the agreement expires, I will disappear and won't bother you."

When he heard Yan Huai say that he liked him, Gu Xiao was extremely excited, but what Yan Huai said next shocked him.

It turns out that this is the reason why Yan Huai has been avoiding him these days.

Yan Huai misunderstood, and when he was about to tell Yan Huai clearly, the person on the sofa was already asleep and snoring.

Gu Xiao was very helpless: "You little heartless person, the person in my heart is also you! You have really forgotten me."