Chapter 57

After the New Year, Yan Huai, who has just turned nineteen, suffers from a problem that most people of his age have, which is holiday syndrome. He goes crazy playing at home and gets used to being lazy, so he is unwilling to start school. .

Thinking about it, I just play games and watch TV at home every day, or take Gu Xiao out to watch movies. I can occasionally stay up late every night. Although I was dragged back to sleep by Gu Xiao in the end, such a happy holiday means Huai feels that the longer the better, and the farther away the school start date is, the better.

It's a pity that in the blink of an eye, the start of school is coming. Not only that, the wedding date of the two is getting closer and closer.

The wedding of the two was scheduled for the end of March, and Gu Xiao had already decided on the wedding venue, which was on a small island abroad.

Of course, that is also an island under Gu Xiao's name. It is a very famous tourist attraction, but it is a pity that very few people can go to the island.

The private island has a tropical climate, with summer weather all year round.

It was still a bit cold in the capital in March. Gu Xiao felt sorry for Yan Huai. Getting married was always a happy and tiring thing. On the wedding day, he would definitely wear less clothes than usual. Gu Xiao didn't want to think about the possibility of Yan Huai catching a cold. have.

With less than two months left to make everything possible, the guest list for the wedding needs to be drawn up and invitations made.

Yanhuai didn't need to worry about the guests on Gu Xiao's side who were going to attend the wedding. He only needed to think about the names of the people he wanted to invite.

There are not many people who are close to Yan Huai. The three people in the dormitory plus Li Chen, Father Li and Mother Li will definitely invite them, so together there are only a few people.

Of course, there are two people who must be invited, namely Wang Zhe and Song Canrong.

For the rest, Yan Huai couldn't think of whom to invite.

Yan Huai handed the list of people to Gu Xiao. Gu Xiao looked at the paper with only a few names on it, and felt a little pain in his heart. He hugged the person for a long time, but Yan Huai still felt inexplicable.

As for the wedding dress, Yan Huai didn't have to worry about it. Gu Xiao knew his size very well. The old lady had already had several suits custom-made according to the sizes of Gu Xiao and Yan Huai.

Mrs. Gu and Xia Ming started planning their wedding after the Chinese New Year. They were both very happy, especially Mrs. Gu. She didn't expect to see her eldest grandson get married. She was in high spirits at a happy event and suddenly became more than ten years younger.

The old lady and Xia Ming had already gone over in advance to decorate the wedding venue on Guam.

There are professional teams for these wedding arrangements. Gu Xiao has arranged everything and handed it over to the professional team, but the old lady and Xia Ming just don't trust and must go and see it in person.

School at Yan University didn't start until the fifteenth day of the first lunar month, but Gu Xiao started working on the tenth day of the first lunar month, and Yan Huai started working with Gu Xiao again.

One day after Gu Xiao signed a few documents, his eyes moved from the documents to Yan Huai. Yan Huai was sitting on the sofa peeling pistachios and watching a movie on his tablet. A big scene was being shown, with gunshots and explosions. The constant explosions gave the quiet office a different feeling.