Chapter 42

"Beautiful!" There were cheers outside the basketball court as Yan Huai scored a beautiful three-pointer.

Several people on the basketball court were tall and handsome, attracting many girls to watch.

When Yan Huai came to see Xue Ye when he had no classes in the afternoon, Xue Ye was playing basketball with several seniors, and there happened to be one person missing, so he pulled Yan Huai with him, and Yan Huai changed his clothes and played basketball with them.

At first, Xue Ye's classmates looked at Yan Huai's skinny appearance and thought about taking care of him and giving him a ball or something, but they realized that he was a very good player and didn't need their care at all.

Then during this hour, they had a great time playing. The seniors also asked Yan Huai to play together next time, and Yan Huai agreed.

After it was over, Xue Ye and Yan Huai sat in the stands drinking water.

Although it was already the cold winter season, the two people who had just finished playing golf were covered in sweat and radiating heat. They only had a casual coat on them.

Yan Huai wiped his sweat, and Xue Ye glanced at him, his face red and energetic, "Are you okay?"

Yan Huai knew what the senior was worried about and smiled, "It's okay, it's good. It's been a long time since I've been like this. It's great to have a good time playing ball."

I understood as soon as I heard his words. After taking a few days off, Yan Huai's body has fully recovered.

Also, with Gu Xiao here, how could Yan Huai not get better? If not, Gu Xiao wouldn't let him come to class.

Moreover, he also saw two bodyguard-looking people not far away who were always looking this way. Those two people's attention was only on Yan Huai.

Ying Yanhuai's bodyguard.

When Xue Ye approached Yan Huai, the two people seemed to be very nervous. Xue Ye smiled secretly and asked Yan Huai, "That brother of yours, Yan Heng, I haven't seen him in the past few days. I heard you are going with him today." A nearby classmate said that he dropped out of school, did you know?"

Yan Huai said, he really didn't know this.

That day, I heard Gu Xiao say that Yan Heng's injury should be quite serious, but he didn't expect that it would cause him to drop out of school, but thinking about it, it must be what Yan Shanhui meant.

Yan Shanhui must have known about what happened that day. He was afraid of offending Gu Xiao, or he wanted to give Gu Xiao an explanation, so he asked Yan Heng to stop studying.

In the past, Yan Shanhui could still get some funds through the name of Gu Xiao's father-in-law, but then everyone disappeared behind closed doors, and the Yan Group was completely at the end of its rope. This was what Gu Xiao told him.

"Thank you," Yan Huai solemnly thanked Xue Ye, "Thank you

, senior, for saving me that day." Yes, but you should be careful next time."

Yan Huai said sincerely, "Thank you, senior."

When he heard Yan Huai say that he got married before, Xue Ye didn't understand that he got married at such a young age. Seeing how nervous Gu Xiao was towards Yan Huai that night, he knew that he could never compare to Gu Xiao.

...

Gu Xiao's original intention was that having two bodyguards following Yan Huai would make him feel more at ease, but Yan Huai felt that it was sometimes inconvenient.