Chapter 1

In early July, the sun was scorching and the sun was shining in the sky. It was the hottest time of the day. At this time, there were few pedestrians on the streets. In the scorching weather, everyone wanted to hide in the house and blow on the air conditioner.

Yan Huai wore an exclusive blue outfit and rode an electric bike to a stop in front of a restaurant. He entered the store to pick up takeout orders from customers.

Because it was the hottest summer weather, Yan Huai also wore a hat, so there was some sweat on his face, and his hair was soaked with sweat and clung to his face. This look would look somewhat awkward on ordinary people.

But that doesn't exist for Yan Huai. Yan Huai has red lips and white teeth, and is very beautiful. Although he has been exposed to the scorching sun for more than half a month, his skin is still fair and there is no trace of being sunburned.

The proprietress of the restaurant smiled when she saw him, "Xiao Yan, wait a moment. The kitchen is cooking. It will only take a few minutes. You can turn on the air conditioner first. It's so hot outside."

Yan Huai glanced at the time and saw that he was still very rich . Yes, I politely said thank you and stood aside, waiting for the meal to be served.

The landlady looked at Yan Huai. He was standing straight to the side. His extremely beautiful face was incompatible with his elegant and noble temperament and the surrounding environment.

Yan Huai was once a young master from a wealthy family.

The Yan family was also a well-known wealthy family in Beijing. When Yan Huai was ten years old, his mother died on the spot in a car accident. Yan Huai lost his mother overnight.

However, less than a month after Yan's mother passed away, Yan's father led a woman with heavy makeup and a child as old as himself into the door of Yan's house.

That woman became Yan Huai's stepmother, and the child she brought was named Yan Heng, who was only two months younger than Yan Huai!

It turns out that Yan's father had an affair a long time ago, betrayed the family, and brought back his mistress and illegitimate son while Yan's mother's body was still cold.

After the mistress brought the boy into Yan's house, his stepmother spoke coldly to him, and the illegitimate son often snatched his things, making Yan Huai's life even more difficult.

Two days after the college entrance examination, it was Yan Huai's eighteenth birthday. On this day, under the instigation of his stepmother, Yan Huai's father kicked Yan Huai out of the house.

Before driving him out of the house, Yan's father forced Yan Huai to write a letter of commitment to give up inheriting all the property of the Yan Group.

In the hot summer and the scorching weather, Yan Huai was walking on the street dragging a suitcase with only more than three thousand yuan.

He first found a place to live, and the rent almost cost him all his money.

Yan Huai knew that he was strong enough to be admitted to the university of his choice. The most important thing now was to raise enough money for tuition, books and dormitory fees.

He calculated that all these bits and pieces would cost a lot of money, so he started looking for a job.

Yan Huai looked fair and childish. He was obviously eighteen years old, but he looked like he was fifteen or sixteen years old. No one dared to hire a skinny kid, so Yan Huai opened the food delivery software, registered an account, and became a rider.

Although it is hard work, Yan Huai is not afraid. He is able to endure hardships and earns a lot. He is fully prepared and will be able to collect enough money for college expenses on the day of college reporting.