Chapter 43

Christmas Eve happens to be a Friday, and the weekend is Christmas Day, so there are no classes.

Gu Xiao had already booked a high-end restaurant and booked the entire floor.

He doesn't like irrelevant people to disturb the world between him and Yan Huai. This is also the first time he has celebrated this festival, and it is also the first time he has looked forward to a festival so much.

After class, Gu Xiao came to pick him up at school and went straight to the restaurant. When he got in the car, Gu Xiao saw Yan Huai carrying a paper bag and was kind enough not to ask him what it was.

Although it is a Western festival, many people now enjoy celebrating this festival to create a lively atmosphere.

When they got off the car, they saw a very tall Christmas tree in the square, which was covered with colorful lights and various decorations.

Many couples take photos in front of that tree.

Yan Huai was infected by the happiness on their faces, so he pulled Gu Xiao to the Christmas tree, "Brother Xiao, let's take a photo too."

He had already seen Gu Xiao's phone screen saver, except for his, it was still his photo .

Gu Xiao never changed the photos in the office. When asked why, Gu Xiao said, "I like that one very much and can't bear to change it."

Then Yan Huai asked him about the group photos he had taken before, and Gu Xiao said that he had put them all away. Save it in a special photo album and don't want others to see it.

Yan Huai was speechless for a while.

Yan Huai leaned on Gu Xiao's shoulder, and Gu Xiao took a photo with his mobile phone. In Yan Huai's words, Gu Xiao's arms were long and the angle of the photo was good. With a click, the two took an intimate photo.

Snowflakes were falling outside, making it even more festive.

Gu Xiao touched Yan Huai's hand, which was a little cold. Yan Huai's body was cold, and his hands and feet were cold when the weather was cold.

Fortunately, Gu Xiao's body temperature was higher than his, so she covered his hands. Gu Xiao's palms were big enough to completely cover Yan Huai's small hands.

Yan Huai smiled and looked at his tightly covered hands, and a warm current surged through his body, "Brother Xiao, I found that you are really big everywhere."

His original intention was to sigh at Gu Xiao's The palms are big, but after saying it, I realized that there was a lot of ambiguity in this sentence. As expected, Gu Xiao curled her lips and looked at him. Yan Huai quickly explained to himself, "No, I just said that your hands are big, and I didn't say anything else. "

Gu Xiao frowned and nodded. The more Yan Huai explained, the more confused he became. "No, I didn't say that your place is not big. In fact, it is very big... No, forget it, I won't say it anymore."

Yan Huai wanted to get into the ground. , I'm so embarrassed. What nonsense did he say? Gu Xiao is still looking at his jokes.

When Gu Xiao saw that Yan Huai was about to explode, he quickly smoothed his hair and suppressed his laughter, "I know, I know, you didn't mean it like that. No matter how big or small, only you know the best."

Yan Huai bit his tongue . Ya, "Stop talking..."

...

There were only two of them in the huge restaurant, and there were people playing violins and piano accompaniments on the stage.

Lovely.

While waiting for the meal to be served, Yan Huai coyly took out the gift he had prepared. Although Gu Xiao had known about it for a long time, when Yan Huai took it out, his heartbeat was still erratic.