Chapter 26

On the other side, Zhou Qin was scolded by Zhou's father, and what happened in the back garden soon spread to everyone at the banquet.

Normally, he would put up with whatever this bastard son did, but today, no matter what day it was, what kind of occasion it was, he still wouldn't change his nature of being a womanizer.

He also fought with others in the back garden and couldn't beat a little boy.

Seeing Zhou Qin's injured face and broken arm, Zhou's father became so angry that he swallowed a few quick-acting Jiuxin Pills to prevent him from falling down.

Father Zhou didn't dare to fall down. Today's matter has not been resolved yet.

It's not good for the bastard to offend anyone, but it happened to be Gu Xiao's people.

Zhou Qin's newly fractured hand had been connected by the Wen family doctor and briefly fixed, but just in case, they still had to go to the hospital for another check-up.

Zhou Qin also wanted to do so, but Zhou Qin's father insisted on dragging him to apologize to Yan Huai right now, and Zhou Qin was totally unwilling.

The Gu family and the Zhou family couldn't afford to offend him, and they couldn't afford to offend Gu Xiao either.

So now Father Zhou must hold his son's hand and go to Yan Huai to apologize, hoping to extinguish Yan Huai's anger. As long as he can win Yan Huai's forgiveness, Gu Xiao can speak to him and ask Gu not to deal with them. .

However, Zhou Qin stiffened his neck and said, "I'm not going!" He had already apologized, so why should he apologize again.

His arm hurts so much now that he wants to go to the hospital.

"What are you talking about!" Zhou's father was so angry that he almost picked up the cup on the table and threw it at Zhou Qin. "If you don't want to go, you have to go to me! Do you want to see our Zhou family go bankrupt! How much trouble have you caused in the past? I It can be solved for you, that's because of the power above our Zhou family."

"Without these, what do you think you are? Can you still eat, drink and have fun as before? Think about it for yourself, whether you want to apologize or not. ! Don’t ask for your identity as the young master of the Zhou family! Even if you apologize, people may not forgive you!"

Father Zhou became more and more angry, "I will send you abroad tomorrow, so you can avoid your friends. If we hang out together, we might cause big trouble for me and the Zhou family. When will we know that we are wrong? When will we come back?"

So Zhou Qin hung up by one arm and was pulled by Zhou's father to apologize to Yan Huai. .

After finally finding out where Yan Huai was, he was stopped by Wang Kai.

Father Zhou smiled apologetically and said, "Please tell Mr. Gu that we are here to apologize to Mr. Yan. The child was not sensible and accidentally hurt Mr. Yan just now, so we, father and son, came here to apologize to Mr. Yan."

When was Father Zhou here ? He was so humble in front of a bodyguard. If his son hadn't gotten into trouble, he would never be so humble in his life.

Because of his status, Wang Kai has a cold and ruthless face outside. "We, Mr. Gu, are not here."

Zhou's father smiled again: "Can we see Mr. Yan? We have no other intention. We just want to meet Mr. Yan specifically." Sir, I'm here to apologize. Please be accommodating."

Wang Kai: "Please wait a moment. I'll go in and ask Mr. Yan."

Wang Kai knocked on the door, went in, and told Yan Huai about this.