Chapter 6

Yan Heng was ten years old when he came to Yan's house. At that time, he liked to snatch Yan Huai's toys to play with. As long as Yan Huai liked them, Yan Heng would snatch them from him. He beat him a few times, and after several times, Yan Heng no longer dared to steal his things.

Later, in junior high school and high school, Yan Heng went to the same school and grade as him.

Yan Heng has not been good at studying since he was a child. He likes to form cliques in school and becomes the leader of a small group.

Yan Heng, who became the eldest, felt that he was great. With Yan Shanhui's love for him and Liang Wanli's doting, he spread all kinds of bad rumors about Yan Huai in school every day, but Yan Huai's academic performance was always the first among his peers. , teachers and classmates prefer academic masters.

Therefore, Yan Huai never paid attention to Yan Heng's petty quarrels, and he was not willing to waste time talking to him.

The only time they had a big fight was when Yan Heng mentioned Yan Huai's mother. Yan Huai fought against several people and beat up Yan Heng and the people around him.

Yan Huai was injured on his hand, and Yan Heng was beaten until his nose was bruised and his face was swollen.

When Liang Wanli saw that her son was beaten, she complained to Yan Shanhui. Yan Shanhui slapped Yan Huai without saying anything, "You even dare to hit your brother, will you dare to attack me in the future too!"

At that time, Yan Huai was a freshman in high school and had grown a lot taller. He was even half a head taller than Yan Shanhui. Yan Huai looked at him coldly, "My mother only gave birth to me. I have no younger brother!"

Yan Shan Hui Qi was so angry that he became even more indifferent to Yan Huai from then on.

Yan Heng couldn't get into Yancheng University with his grades. However, Yan Shanhui donated two teaching buildings to put Yan Heng into the physical education department.

Yan Heng also heard about the marriage between the Gu family and the Yan family. Like Liang Wanli, he was very reluctant and even very jealous.

I don't understand what the Gu family likes about Yan Huai. Apart from his good looks, there is nothing about him that makes him likeable.

He even imagined that Gu Xiao would dislike Yan Huai after seeing his true face and drive him out of the Gu family, but he forgot that the Yan family was still counting on this marriage.

When he arrived at school, Yan Heng discovered that Yan Huai had always lived in the school dormitory. He didn't look like marrying into the Gu family at all. He felt proud of himself. Could it be that Yan Huai was kicked out by the Gu family so quickly, or was Yan Huai still there? The Gu family is not favored at all.

I heard that Gu Xiao was a vicious and violent person, and he would definitely look down on people like Yan Huai.

He really deserved it, Yan Heng even waited viciously for Yan Huai to be kicked out of the Gu family, just like Yan Shanhui was kicked out of the house.

He just saw Yan Huai walking on the road in a daze and deliberately threw the basketball at him.

Other students on the basketball court also noticed Yan Huai.

One of them bumped into Yan Heng's shoulder, "Yan Heng, what's the matter with you? You hit our school bastard."

When Yan Huai came to the school to register, he accidentally took a photo and posted it on the school forum. , and later based on this photo, Yan Huai was selected as the school varsity of Yancheng University.