Chapter 55

Today is the Little New Year, and the annual meeting of the Gu Group is on this day. After the Little New Year, the company will start to have a holiday, and it will not be a short holiday until the tenth day of the Lunar New Year.

Every year on this day, employees are in high spirits and everyone has a smile on their face.

The benefits of the Gu Group are not just lip service. The prizes in the raffle at the annual meeting are very generous.

The grand prize includes a house and car, and the small prize includes a mobile phone and tablet.

And the lottery is absolutely fair and transparent.

Last year, a honest and honest employee won the special prize, a house in the capital.

The employee couldn't believe it at first. Only when he repeatedly confirmed that the number in his hand was the same as the number displayed on the screen on the stage did he realize that he had really won the grand prize!

Everyone around was envious.

So everyone is looking forward to tonight's lottery. Even if you can't win a house or a car, it would be nice to win something like a mobile phone or computer.

The Gu Group's annual meeting was held in the most famous hotel in the capital.

Of course, Gu Xiao would only leave after making a short speech at the annual meeting every time. He also knew that if he was in the hotel, the employees would not dare to let go and have fun.

Of course, Gu Xiao had to leave early at the annual party in the evening. He wanted to spend the New Year happily with his two children.

There are still several hours left before the annual meeting.

Yan Huai was still asleep on the bed in the office. Gu Xiao went over and glanced at him, one after another.

Until Cheng Zhao knocked on the door and came in.

When Cheng Zhao came in, he happened to see Gu Xiao coming out of the room quietly, and then gently closed the door. He couldn't help but slow down his movements, put the document in front of Gu Xiao, and lowered his voice, "Mr. Gu, The paternity test report from the hospital came out. As you thought, Yan Heng is not Yan Shanhui's son."

Gu Xiao was not surprised at all. He opened the report and glanced at it. "It's Wu Tao's."

Cheng Zhao, "Yes. "

They not only conducted a paternity test on Yan Shanhui and Yan Heng, but also conducted a paternity test on Wu Tao and Yan Heng.

After reading the two reports, Gu Xiao's eyes were full of sneers, "It's ridiculous that I have mistreated my biological son for so many years just for someone who is not my son at all!"

Cheng Zhao also felt the irony: " Maybe Yan Shanhui himself didn't know that Liang Wanli had frequent private contact with Wu Tao after following him. Liang Wanli might not know whose son Yan Heng was."

Gu Xiao pointed at the two reports. "They don't know, so we let them know that over the years, all the discomfort they have put on Yan Huai will be returned to them one by one, so that they can live a 'happy' New Year."

In fact, if you look closely, Yan Huai will There was nothing about Heng that looked like Yan Shanhui. Back then, Liang Wanli went straight to Yan Shanhui and told her that she was pregnant. She was as big-hearted as Yan Shanhui and believed him. She was convinced that he was her son, and she didn't even take a paternity test.

"Mr. Gu," Cheng Zhao said, "Yan Shanhui has called me several times to hint at investment. He seems impatient."

Of course he was anxious, and Yan Shanhui was still thinking about his mansion and luxury car.