Chapter 38

"What do you mean?" Yan Shanhui didn't understand what Yan Huai meant when he suddenly asked about things that happened eight hundred years ago.

"That's what it means on the surface," Yan Huai asked him again, "Did you send the car my mother drove for maintenance the day before the car accident?"

"Yes."

Because he and Liang Wanli were in the car the day before. I had been messing around in the car, and I was afraid of leaving traces and being discovered, so I sent it to the 4S shop for cleaning and maintenance.

Yan Huai asked again: "Why were you so indifferent to my mother before? How has she ever felt sorry for you? Since you two no longer have feelings, you didn't divorce her because of money, right? And you came to me today, It's also because of money, right?"

"In your heart, there is only Yan and yourself. If it weren't for Yan, I think you would never come to me. Unfortunately, you have come to the wrong person for the Yan family's matter. I can't care about it, and I won't care about it."

Yan Huai felt that he had nothing to say to Yan Shanhui, so he wanted to bypass them and leave.

Yan Shanhui stopped him, "Yan Huai, no matter what I did wrong before, I am still your father. This is a fact that cannot be changed. Moreover, I have raised you for eighteen years. In the past eighteen years, although I have You're not good, but at least I didn't let you live on the street without food and clothing, right?"

"Even if I kicked you out of the Yan family before, I will always be your father, and my blood will flow through you, no matter what time it is. I am your father, you can't deny it."

Yan Huai left without looking back.

Yan Heng said angrily, "Dad, look at his attitude. He doesn't take you seriously at all. We shouldn't come to beg him. If he climbs up to Gu Xiao, no one will take him seriously." "

Yan Shanhui had a headache. After so many years, why did Yan Huai bring up the past things again? He never imagined that Yan Huai's heart would be so cruel now.

Climb up to Gu Xiao? Yan Shanhui's eyes lit up, which meant that anyone could climb up to Gu Xiao.

This time he was really ill and had to go to the doctor. Yan Shanhui looked at Yan Heng. Although he was not as good-looking as Yan Huai, he was still somewhat pretty.

Yan Huai probably inherited all the advantages of him and Li Mulong, so he has been as handsome as a doll since he was a child.

Speaking of Li Heng, he still looks a little like Yan Huai.

Yan Shanhui looked more and more like him, "Son, do you like Gu Xiao?"

...

It was rare that Gu Xiao didn't stay at home tonight. He had a party with Wen Zihan and several friends.

They are now in a club. They are all good friends and used to play together.

But since Gu Xiao got married, he rarely came out. When asked to come out, he always said that he would stay with the children at home. Today, he finally took the opportunity to call him out.

Because today is Wen Zihan's birthday.

During the semester, a friend teased Gu Xiao, "Gu Xiao, you can do it. Since you got married, you rarely go out to play. Are the children at home so clinging to you? It's really enviable."

Wen Zihan had seen Gu Xiao and Yan The scene of getting along with Huai, "Come on, Gu Xiao is pretty much clinging to his children."

Friend A said, "By the way, we haven't seen your children yet, when are you going to bring them out for us to see, Gu Xiao?" "