Chapter 3

The ward is equipped with the most advanced testing equipment. Unlike ordinary wards, this room does not smell of pungent disinfectant, but has a faint fragrance of flowers, because the freshest roses are always placed on the table.

The man lying on the bed, although wearing a hospital gown, could still see his handsome face.

He seemed to be asleep, motionless, and his eyelashes were very long. The man on the bed had a high nose bridge and beautiful eyebrows. His perfect and smooth contours were not lost even when lying on the bed.

Yan Huai could imagine that when he woke up, Gu Xiao would look even more beautiful than he did now.

Mrs. Gu touched her son's face, "As you can see now, Xiao'er has been in a coma for half a year. The doctor said that he may not wake up in his lifetime."

Yan Huai felt that Mrs. Gu did not lower her voice when speaking, as if she wanted to Let the person on the bed also hear it. Unfortunately, the man on the bed will not react to the sounds from the outside world.

Knowing the reason for the marriage, Yan Huai finally felt a little more at ease. He said how could such a big pie fall on his head? It was still a pie filled with gold.

Mrs. Gu continued, "Xiao'er has a dedicated caregiver on weekdays. Xiaohuai, you don't need to do anything. I just hope that you can come and see him every day. Maybe it can really awaken him as the master said." "Xiao'er."

Gu Xiao has been unconscious, and Mrs. Gu has no choice but to try, just in case she can really wake up Gu Xiao.

"Mrs. Gu, please rest assured. Mr. Gu is now my husband. I will definitely visit him every day and take care of him." Yan Huai assured Mrs. Gu. Knowing the ins and outs of the marriage, Yan Huai felt that The anxiety disappeared.

He didn't know why, but Gu Xiao felt a strange feeling lying on the bed. He didn't know what it was for the time being.

Mrs. Gu observed Yan Huai from the beginning when she came in, and found that there was no trace of disgust in his eyes when he first looked at Gu Xiao, and she fell in love with this boy more and more.

The housekeeper of the family went to the Yan family that day. Housekeeper Zhou had already reported everything that happened to the Yan family that day to Mrs. Gu.

The Yan family actually wanted to marry that Yan Heng into the Gu family. It was really wishful thinking.

That Liang Wanli was still slandering Yan Huai behind his back, so Mrs. Gu briefly investigated Yan Huai.

Yan Shanhui seemed to dislike Yan Huai very much. After Liang Wanli brought Yan Heng back to the Yan family, Yan Shanhui didn't want to see Yan Huai even more. However, Yan Huai himself was very upbeat. He had been good at studying since he was a child and was admitted to Yancheng. Daxue, Lia Heng, has acted like a playboy since he was a child, and the Yan family actually treats him as a treasure.

The caregiver hired by the Gu family is a man, and he is massaging Gu Xiao's limbs.

People who lie in bed for a long time need to take care of themselves every day, otherwise the muscles of their limbs will easily atrophy. It is obvious that Gu Xiao has received good care. His hands and feet look like ordinary people, and you can even see that his arms are very strong.

Gu Xiao has a specialized doctor and a specialized nurse, but even though he receives careful care every day, Gu Xiao still shows no signs of waking up as before.

Probably because she had experienced too many disappointments, Mrs. Gu's face was very calm, she was obviously used to it, and she even put her hope in Yan Huai when she was in a hurry and sought medical treatment.