Chapter 44

The Gu Group's position in Beijing is very important. A small move by the Gu Group can cause turmoil in the shopping mall. Even a small amount of benefit that falls from the fingers of the Gu Group can make a family happy once it is caught. Enter the real upper class society.

How many families are envious but dare not be jealous of the Gu family, what a joke? Who dares to mess with the Gu family? If the Gu family casually counterattacks, they won't even be left with any scum.

I think that after Gu Xiao firmly took the position of head, all the companies and families that had stumbling upon Gu Xiao overtly or covertly disappeared one by one in Beijing, and the end was lamentable, so no one dared to offend Gu Xiao easily. Xiao.

The document that Yan Huai is looking at now is a share transfer document. It is 5% of the shares of the Gu Group and half of the real estate in Gu Xiao's name. All of them are to be transferred to Yan Huai. Gu Xiao doesn't know when the procedures will be completed. After completing the process, all that was left was for Yan Huai to sign his name.

Yan Huai asked him doubtfully, "Brother Xiao, this is..."

Gu Xiao touched his head, "These are for you, be good, don't ask anything, just sign your name, I won't harm you. "

No, Brother Xiao," Yan Huai still didn't understand, "Why did you give me these?"

"Christmas gift," Gu Xiao urged him to sign again, "Actually, I've been wanting to give it to you for a long time, but I've been putting it off. Now."

Yan Huai explained: "This is not what I want for Christmas."

Gu Xiao: "I know." But these are what he wants to give to Yan Huai.

After Yan Huai was kicked out of the Yan family, he had nothing, and he felt heartbroken.

"I don't want it," Yan Huai pushed the document away without reading it. "Brother Xiao, it's not because of this that I'm with you."

Before, he really needed money because he needed a lot of funds to investigate that year. Mother's car crash.

But since he came back from W City that day, Gu Xiao took this matter on him and told Yan Huai that he would just leave it to him and that he didn't have to worry about anything. Yan Huai thought that Gu Xiao had more connections than him and investigated. He also had many means, so he gave it to him.

Now he no longer needs to spend the money, so the obsession that he needed the money from the beginning is gone.

Seeing that he didn't sign, Gu Xiao was a little bit dumbfounded, "When you grow up for another two years, you will know that these are very important things to you. Just listen to me and sign your name."

Yan Huai disagreed. , "You are the most important to me, nothing else is important, I won't sign."

Gu Xiao felt warm in his heart at Yan Huai's straightforward words.

In the end, Yan Huai only signed his name in one place, which was the apartment where they lived now. He signed this one because he was very unhappy when he saw Gu Xiao.

Cheng Zhao and Wang Kai witnessed all this from a distance and were shocked.

They have been with Gu Xiao for so many years, and they have seen many wealthy and aristocratic families scheming to earn life and death for money. When Gu Xiao first took over the Gu family, they also encountered such a situation.

Even Gu Yifeng caused this car accident in order to compete for the Gu family. Of course, his end was tragic. Cheng Zhao collected a lot of evidence and sent him in.