Chapter 12

After Gu Xiao returned home last night, he realized that Yan Huai was no longer there. Cheng Zhao had obviously taken him back.

Gu Xiao didn't take it to heart at first, thinking that Yan Huai had gone out to play. Cheng Zhao was right. He was still a child and had his own entertainment activities in the evening.

So he waited in the living room and waited. It was nine o'clock and he still hadn't come back.

Gu Xiao couldn't sit still and sent him messages for several days. After more than ten minutes, there was no reply. Did he not see him or did something happen? Gu Xiao called Yan Huai again, but no one answered.

A feeling of irritability and restlessness came to his heart. Gu Xiao didn't know why he was irritated or uneasy. He just felt uneasy when he lost contact with Yan Huai.

After finally meeting Yan Huai again, he was still his marriage partner.

Gu Xiao was so happy at that time!

The more you pay attention to it, the more you care. When you can't see Yan Huai, you will have random thoughts in your mind. Has something happened to him?

The more he thought about it, the more uneasy he became. Gu Xiao grabbed the car keys and was about to run out when Yan Huai texted him back, saying that he had returned to his dormitory.

Gu Xiao ran upstairs to his room, opened the closet, and found that Yan Huai's things were gone, not just his clothes, but also his own toiletries.

He called Cheng Zhao, and soon Cheng Zhao reported to him that Yan Huai had indeed returned to the dormitory.

Gu Xiao felt relieved after knowing that he was fine. He sat in the living room one night, thinking about what he had done to make Yan Huai leave.

At dawn, he went to Yancheng University. However, when he got to the downstairs of Yanhuai's dormitory, he did not dare to go up.

After wandering downstairs for a long time, the dormitory aunt looked at Gu Xiao with alert eyes.

I almost called security.

Fortunately, Yan Huai came out, and Gu Xiao followed him to TEDA Plaza.

I saw a boy next to him, and after a while, two more girls came.

It looked like we were on a date.

Gu Xiao hid behind and kept following. He felt like a pervert, but he couldn't help it.

Especially when he saw the girl looking at Yan Huai with that look and touching him in the cinema, Gu Xiao wanted to step forward and pull Yan Huai away, but then remembered Cheng Zhao's words not to scare him.

Just then Yan Huai got up and went to the bathroom.

When Yan Huai was about to call out subconsciously, a cold voice sounded in his ears, "It's me."

Then he smelled the faint scent of perfume on that person.

It was a familiar smell to Yan Huai.

"Brother Xiao?" Yan Huai looked up, it was really Gu Xiao.

The two people in the compartment seemed even more cramped when they were squeezed together. Gu Xiao was almost pressed against him, and even his breath was sultry.

Yan Huai put his hands on Gu Xiao's chest, feeling that the muscles were very tight and burning hot.

Gu Xiao looked at him with deep eyes, "Who is the girl sitting with you? Why did she touch you?"

Sure enough, the person he just saw was really Gu Xiao.

Yan Huai moved his lips: "They are classmates, maybe."