Chapter 15

This was not Yan Huai's illusion. After the sudden kiss last night, Gu Xiao seemed to treat him better than before.

For example, before he fell asleep, he was leaning on the sofa and leaning on Gu Xiao's shoulder. He still felt a little bit at that time, but Yan Huai was too sleepy at that time and was too lazy to open his eyes, so he just let it go Gu Xiao held his head over, of course he liked Gu Xiao's thoughtfulness towards him.

It's been a long time since he enjoyed the kindness others gave him.

When he woke up, Yan Huai felt soft under his head. It turned out that he was lying on a pillow with a small blanket covering him. When he looked again, he saw that Gu Xiao's legs were cushioned under the pillow...

Gu Xiao's voice It came from above, "Are you awake?"

The light in the living room was relatively dim, and the clock on the wall showed five past five. It was already October, and the days were short and the nights were long.

There were no lights on in the living room. The light source in the room came from the TV. The sound was turned down, as if he was whispering.

Yan Huai heard the voice and met Gu Xiao's eyes. When their eyes met, Yan Huai's heartbeat quickened.

Gu Xiao's eyes looked particularly soft and gentle in the dim light, as if he were looking at a treasure.

Didn't someone once say that the most lonely time a person feels is when he wakes up. It's dark outside and the room is dark too. The most lonely moment is when there is only one person in the room.

But Yan Huai felt that he was not alone at all at this moment.

Gu Xiao scraped his nose affectionately, "I'll change my clothes

when I wake up and take you to eat." Yan Huai got up quickly. It was almost noon when he got up. He only ate sandwiches and no lunch. Now I'm really hungry.

Gu Xiao took him to a high-end private restaurant.

Yan Huai has also heard of this high-end private restaurant. It is a private restaurant with limited supply every day and only serves thirty tables of guests. However, this restaurant tastes great, the layout is very sentimental, and it is very popular, so if you want to go there To eat at this private restaurant, you must make a reservation in advance.

But when Gu Xiao asked him what to eat in the car, Yan Huai tilted his head and thought for a while and said it was fine, so Gu Xiao took him here.

The waiter took them directly to the private room, so Yan Huai doubted that this high-end private restaurant was another property of the Gu Group.

Gu Xiao pulled out the chair for Yan Huai to sit down and explained, "The owner of this club is my friend."

Yan Huai nodded.

Gu Xiao took off his coat and sat next to him. He could tell at a glance what Yan Huai was thinking, "You don't think this hotel belongs to the Gu Group, do you?"

Yan Huai hummed.

Gu Xiao was amused: "Why do you think so?"

Yan Huai was honest: "Because I think you seem to be omnipotent, as if everything is nothing in front of you and you can solve it."

The corners of Gu Xiao's mouth rose more and more. He asked, "Do you think I am so powerful?"

Yan Huai said, "Yes, he is a very powerful person."

People who were told by doctors that they might not wake up could miraculously wake up. It's just awesome!

This straightforward compliment made Gu Xiao very happy.