Chapter 34

He always felt that Li Chen was acting strange recently. Yan Huai began to reflect on himself. He had been focusing on Gu Xiao for a while and forgot to care about his good friend. He only knew that he was broken up in love last time, but he didn't comfort him.

He's such a bad guy.

He and Li Chen met during the military training in the first grade of high school. Perhaps because they were too young and energetic at that time, the two of them didn't like each other for some reason when they met for the first time. Li Chen felt that Yan Huai was too aloof, and Yan Huai was too aloof. Yan Huai felt that

one month after Li Chentai started school, they had a fight because of some trivial matter (later they couldn't remember what it was about), and they were both very cruel. Both of them had a bruised nose and face, and then they were both called. They were forced to write a self-criticism in the office and read the self-criticism letter during morning exercises. The two became famous at school.

But it was after that fight that the two became good friends.

In high school, the two were in the same class and at the same table. They played ball and fought together. Li Chen even fought against Yan Heng for Yan Huai.

This was one of the reasons why Yan Heng later did not dare to target Yan Huai openly in school.

The two of them had good grades in school, were handsome, and had a good relationship, so there were a lot of fan stories about them in the school forum at that time.

Both of them laughed. Li Chen said that he liked cute girls, while Huai had never thought about anything other than studying.

So when he knew that Li Chen had caught up with the girl he liked, he was really happy for him. However, a few days later, Li Chen said that they broke up. He was still very surprised, because Zhou Wei was exactly what Li Chen said he liked. Type of girl.

The last time he was sad, Li Chen drank with him. Li Chen was sad. He should do something with him to make him feel better. It could be heard on the phone that he was not in a high mood.

Because Li Chen had classes in the afternoon, they arranged to meet in the evening.

Taking advantage of his free time, Yan Huai went to the mall to look for the ring he originally had his eye on online.

When passing by the basketball court, I met Xue Ye, "Senior, are you going out? I happen to be going out too, do you want me to drive you?"

"Thank you, senior," Yan Huai refused, "We should not be on the way. "

Xue Ye, "Where are you going?" Yan Huai

said the name of the place.

?"

Yan Huai smiled and said, "Thank you, senior, for giving it to me. I'm here to buy a wedding ring. I want to give my husband a surprise."

Yan Huai got out of the car and left. , commemorating my short-lived secret love.

It's not that Yan Huai couldn't tell that this senior had a crush on him, so he told him in this way that he was married and had a husband.

Because he had the style he wanted in mind, Yan Huai went straight to the counter and swiped his card to buy the ring he was looking for. When swiping his card, Yan Huai reminded him again, "Don't forget to engrave the letters on the inner circle, and engrave YH on the big one. The small one is engraved with GX, thank you."

The counter lady always had a professional smile, "Sir, please don't worry, we will never forget it."

After paying the money, Yan Huai felt that a big thing was finally implemented, and he was very happy. Next is the matter of good friend Li Chen.