Chapter 5

The vehicle drove into a high-end community.

Huachen Community is a very famous community in the capital. The residents there are either rich or noble, or they are big stars. Yan Huai once heard that a movie king lived in this community.

Very close to Yancheng University.

There is only one household on the first floor, a duplex floor.

Yan Huai followed Gu Xiao into the elevator. Gu Xiao pressed the button. Yan Huai glanced at the twelfth floor.

The decoration of this room is in European style, simple and elegant.

After entering the house, he changed into slippers. The slippers Gu Xiao prepared were all in his size, which were a bit big for Yan Huai. Gu Xiao looked at Yan Huai's feet, which were smaller than his, and thought a little, "I'll prepare the size you want to wear tomorrow." ."

The voice is deep and melodious, very magnetic, and very pleasant to listen to.

Gu Xiao's home is really big, with a study room, a gym and a video room.

Gu Xiao took him to the guest room upstairs, "You will stay in this room tonight. The sheets and quilts are all new. Of course, if you want, you can sleep in the same room with me."

Gu Xiao looked at him with a smile. Yan Huai felt embarrassed and blushed, "No, it's fine to live in this room."

Although it was a second bedroom, there was a bathroom and bathroom in the bedroom.

Yan Huai was worried when he wanted to take a shower because he didn't have a change of clothes.

While sitting on the bed debating whether to take a shower or just go to sleep, Gu Xiao knocked on the door and came in.

He held a set of pajamas in his hand, "These are my pajamas, they have been washed."

Yan Huai took them immediately, "Thank you." There was still the scent of laundry detergent on them.

When Gu Xiao was about to go out, Yan Huai called him, "Mr. Gu..."

Gu Xiao turned around, "What's wrong?"

Yan Huai blushed and shook his head.

Gu Xiao went out with a smile.

In fact, Yan Huai wanted to ask him if he had a change of underwear, but he was still too embarrassed to ask him, so he thought of washing them for a while and then drying them with a hair dryer.

Entering the bathroom, Yan Huai found that the shower gel inside was grapefruit-flavored.

With hot water pouring on his body, Yan Huai's mind wandered. He still didn't understand why he followed Gu Xiao obediently. Originally, they were going to end their marriage, but for no reason they had to sign a new agreement.

He seemed to be led by Gu Xiao very easily.

When Yan Huai was drying himself, he found the black corners of his clothes exposed under his pajamas. When he opened them, he saw a pair of brand new underwear, sandwiched between his pajamas.

Gu Xiao even thought of this. Yan Huai thought of Gu Xiao's smiling face just now, and his face turned red again.

I don't know what's going on, but he has blushed several times tonight.

The underwear Gu Xiao prepared for him was a bit big and loose on Yan Huai's body.

The pajamas prepared were also Gu Xiao's size. Wearing them on Yan Huai felt like a child sneaking into an adult's clothes.