Chapter 4

After Gu Xiao sent the message, he went for a series of comprehensive examinations.

The results were unexpectedly good. Because his body had been cared for very carefully, except for the initial stiffness of his limbs, everything else was fine. It was impossible to tell that this was a person who had been lying in bed for half a year. .

Gu Xiao fully recovered.

The doctor used a medical miracle to explain Gu Xiao's awakening.

When Gu Xiao went to check, Mrs. Gu told the old lady at home the news. The old lady rushed over to see her grandson on the spot. Mrs. Gu thought that the old lady was old and didn't want her to go back and forth. The old lady persuaded him to stop, saying that Gu Xiao would be able to go home in a while.

When Gu Xiao woke up, he realized that he had been in a coma for half a year. It was March before the accident. When he woke up, he saw that the date was September.

The inspection showed no problems, and Gu Xiao left the hospital that afternoon and returned to Gu's house.

The car accident that caused him to coma happened suddenly, but Gu Xiaojue didn't believe it was a simple accident. As soon as he woke up, he asked his assistant Cheng Zhao to investigate the matter.

Cheng Zhao was Gu Xiao's confidant and had been secretly investigating since the accident.

After Gu Xiao's accident, the Gu family announced that he had gone abroad to handle matters for overseas companies.

Cheng Zhao rushed to Gu's house immediately after receiving the call and reported the investigation to Mr. Gu in the study.

After listening, Gu Xiao sneered, "It is indeed Gu Yifeng. If he can do such a thing, don't blame me for not leaving him a way to survive!"

Gu Yifeng is Gu Xiao's uncle. Four years ago, Gu Xiao After his father Gu Yiran died of illness, Gu Yifeng suppressed Gu Xiao at every turn, both covertly and overtly, leaving Gu Xiao in an isolated and helpless situation in the company. However, Gu Xiao regained his position as head of the company with an iron fist.

But Gu Yifeng was unwilling to accept it, so he found someone to stage the car accident.

But he didn't expect that all the evidence was in Gu Xiao's hands.

....

Besides, when Yan Huai saw the message, he didn't react for a moment. Who is Gu Xiao? Why did he say that my marriage with him was invalidated.

It took him a few seconds of confusion before he realized, was it the Gu Xiao he knew?

But Gu Xiao was still lying in bed at noon, why did she send him a message now? Could it be that he was awake? !

A little unbelievable, Yan Huai tentatively replied the message.

[Excuse me, which Gu Xiao are you? Are you the Gu Xiao I know? 】

The other side responded quickly, with a very bad tone.

[How many Gu Xiaos do you know and how many Gu Xiaos are you engaged to? 】

It turned out to be that Gu Xiao. In the morning, Yan Huai was still praying that Gu Xiao would wake up quickly. In the afternoon, he received his message. Yan Huai felt that he might be a lucky star.

No matter what, it's a good thing that Gu Xiao can wake up.

Before Yan Huai could think of what to send, another message came over there.

[Our marriage is void, and the conditions in the agreement will be given to you in full. 】

Looking at this message, Yan Huai finally replied with just one sentence.