Chapter 46

The name Wang Zhe is ordinary. There are countless people with this name all over the country. If you don't know someone, even if you have heard it, they usually won't remember it in their heart.

Yan Huai was also like this, so when he heard the name from Song Canrong, he only felt that the name was vaguely familiar at first.

Later, when he heard Song Canrong say that they and his mother had grown up together, he felt more and more like he heard this name often, but he couldn't remember it.

The only thing he was sure of was that he had never heard of it from his mother. If Song Canrong hadn't come to him, he wouldn't have known that his mother had such a trustworthy good friend in this world. Song Canrong also gave Yan Huai a photo of the three of them in college that he had always kept, as a memory for him.

Just now, he had a flash of inspiration and finally remembered where he had heard this name.

It's at the Gu family manor! The old lady mentioned it several times! The master the old lady calls is Wang Zhe.

That time when they went back to the family manor to discuss their wedding, Gu Xiao scolded the master, and was chased by the old lady with a cane and beat up half of the living room.

Yan Huai helped his grandma sit down, squeezed her shoulders and made her happy, "Grandma, this master is so powerful, what is his name?"

At that time, the old lady told him that the master's name was Wang Zhe, who was in his forties. He is a direct disciple of a certain master. He specializes in feng shui and fortune telling for wealthy people. He is said to be very effective and very famous.

Gu Xiao heard her grandma praising the master again and said that the master was a liar. The old lady was so angry that she wanted to chase her grandson again. Yan Huai quickly held her down and said, "Grandma, grandma, don't be angry, don't be angry, let's listen." Master, Master is right."

When no one was around, Gu Xiao pushed him into the corner and kissed him hard for a long time, "Don't listen to that liar!" Yan Huai couldn't laugh or cry, feeling that Gu Xiao was jealous for no reason.

Yan Huai remembered correctly, the master's name was Wang Zhe.

If what Song Canrong said is true, and Wang Zhe, he and his mother grew up in an orphanage and have a very good relationship, then does this master know about his existence from the beginning?

The more Yan Huai thought about it, the more doubtful he became, and a bold idea gradually emerged. If Wang Zhe was the master, then everything would make sense.

The reason why he and Gu Xiao were together was because the old lady wanted to arrange a marriage for Gu Xiao.

Then he went to find the master, and the master calculated the person who best matched Gu Xiao's horoscope, and finally found himself.

If the master is really the Wang Zhe that Song Canrong said...

Assuming that the master is Wang Zhe, a good friend of his mother, maybe he also knows about his situation and what happened to Gu Xiao, and feels that Gu Xiao may not wake up either. Even if he goes to the Gu family, it is best for him to have the protection of the Gu family.

Wang Zhe probably knew that Mrs. Gu was a kind person and would not treat him badly, so he deliberately told Mrs. Yan that the eldest son of the Yan family was the most suitable person for Gu Xiao. Later, the Gu family came to ask for marriage, and then he and he were married. Gu Xiao's marriage, and then Gu Xiao really woke up, and then he and Gu Xiao really got together.

If this is really the case, Wang Zhe is secretly helping himself.

"What are you thinking about?" Gu Xiao waved his palm in front of Yan Huai. This was the second time that Yan Huai was distracted today. He just went to check out. When he turned around, he was stunned. He didn't know what he was thinking about.