Chapter 54

Winter vacation begins, and Yan Huai begins a happy vacation.

However, the closer the Spring Festival came, the more things the company had to deal with, and the busier Gu Xiao became. Yan Huai didn't want to stay at home alone, so he followed Gu Xiao to work every day.

But when Gu Xiao got up to go to work, Yan Huai was still lying on the bed, so Gu Xiao had no choice but to whisper in his ear, "Baby, I'm going to work, won't you come with me?"

Yan Huai immediately got up and became confused after hearing this. Gu Xiao got up in a daze to wash up, and lay on the bed when he came out of the bathroom. Gu Xiao was very helpless, so he had to go to the closet to find his clothes and come over to help him put them on.

At this time, Yan Huai was like a rag doll, raising his hands when asked, raising his feet when asked. Gu Xiao looked at his hair blowing up and couldn't open his eyes. He was still humming while getting dressed. Yan Huai, Gu Xiao couldn't help pinching his little face that still had some sleep marks, "It's enough for me to have a child like you in my life."

Yan Huai didn't hear clearly and muttered, "What did you say?"

Gu Xiao He picked up the person and said, "Don't say anything, let's go to work."

Holding a person in his arms, the goal was not small. When the elevator stopped in the middle, a man came up. Looking at Yan Huai hanging on his body, I couldn't help but take a second look.

Judging from the age, this is a father and son or an uncle and nephew. This little one doesn't look too young, so why is he being held by others? He is so pampered, and he is not afraid of spoiling the child.

He looked at it unscrupulously, and suddenly he received a cold glare from Gu Xiao, and the man did not dare to look any further.

The elevator stopped on the first floor and the three people got out of the elevator. Cheng Zhao and Wang Kai were already waiting downstairs. They were used to seeing Mr. Gu coming out with Yan Huai in his arms.

Just after the holiday, Yan Huai said that he wanted to go to work with Gu Xiao and didn't want to stay at home alone, and Gu Xiao agreed.

As a result, when Gu Xiao went to work the next day, Yan Huai hadn't woken up yet. It was also because Gu Xiao had tortured him so much at night. Gu Xiao didn't want to wake him up, and everything for breakfast was ready. Yan Huai got up and heated it up in the microwave to eat, and then he went to work.

As a result, he provoked Yan Huai that day. When Yan Huai woke up, there was no one in the huge house. Yan Huai became angry. He had promised to take him to work, but Gu Xiao abandoned him at home. The more Yan Huai thought about it, the angrier he became, and the more he thought about it, the more aggrieved he became.

When Gu Xiao came home, he realized that the child was angry. He hadn't eaten breakfast or lunch and was sitting on the sofa sulking.

He was so distressed that he hugged him and coaxed him, promising that he would wake him up and take him to the company tomorrow.

Yan Huai then spoke to him, "Brother, if you dare to leave me alone at home again, I will run away from home!"

Gu Xiao glared: "How dare you, if you dare to run away from home, I will bring you home." Come on, I won't let you get up for a few days."

Yan Huai felt even more aggrieved, "How dare you hurt me, you bully me?"

Gu Xiao coaxed him for a long time.

So from that day on, Gu Xiao took people to the company like this.

Yan Huai fell asleep in a daze while in the car. After arriving at the company, Yan Huai woke up on his own.