Chapter 9

In the Yan family's living room, Yan Huai was sitting in the living room playing games. Liang Wanli kept coming forward to show her courtesy, "Xiao Huai, you have suffered outside. Look, you have lost weight. It will taste delicious in a while. I made it today." They are all your favorite dishes."

Liang Wanli pinched the back of her hand and smiled reluctantly.

If he hadn't seen it before, Yan Huai wouldn't have imagined that anyone else could pretend to be like this.

Yan Huai held his cell phone and ignored Liang Wanli.

Liang Wanli felt resentful in her heart, but now she wanted something from him.

After returning to Yan's house, Yan Shanhui asked Yan Huai to wait in the living room while he went up to ask Yan Heng to come down.

Today Yan Shanhui went to pick up Yan Huai in person, just to bow his head to Yan Huai to show his goodwill.

He thought to himself that Yan Huai would definitely care about the relationship between father and son. After all, blood is thicker than water.

Of course, let's settle the school forum issue first.

After Yan Shanhui asked Liang Wanli to call Yan Heng back, he questioned him directly. At first, Yan Heng refused to admit it, until Yan Shanhui angrily went up and slapped him, "If you still want to deny it, go to Mr. Gu's assistant directly." Here we come! Do you know who you said is keeping Yan Huai? You don't have the qualifications to be kept by him! "

The son who has been loved since he was a child. After being slapped, Liang Wanli felt very distressed and immediately stopped, "Tell Heng'er properly, why did you hit him! If Heng'er is broken, I will never finish with you!"

Yan Shanhui felt that Naoren pain.

After calming down and analyzing Yan's current situation with Yan Heng, he needed Gu's help. Nothing could go wrong at this time. Are you willing to go bankrupt and live on the street, or bow your head and apologize to Yan Huai.

Yan Heng, who had been pampered since childhood, had to choose the latter.

When Yan Shanhui went up and asked Yan Heng to come down, Yan Huai had already vaguely felt in his heart what Yan Heng wanted to apologize to him for.

I also understood why Yan Shanhui came to the school gate in person and squatted with him.

Yan Huai sent a message to Gu Xiao.

[Yan Huai: Brother Xiao, I'm at the Yan family now. ]

Gu Xiao returned soon.

[Gu Xiao: Yan Shanhui is looking for you? ]

[Yan Huai: Well, Brother Xiao, have you found out who posted that post? ]

[Gu Xiao: Yeah. ]

[Yan Huai: It's Yan Heng, right? ]

[Gu Xiao: Do you know? ]

[Yan Huai: There will be no one else except him, I'm used to it. 】

As soon as the message was sent, a voice was heard from upstairs.

Yan Shanhui and Yan Heng went downstairs one after another. When they came to the living room, Yan Huai didn't even raise his eyes. He kept playing with his mobile phone with one leg hanging casually.

Seeing him like this, Yan Shanhui suppressed his anger in his heart, "It's very rude for you to play with your mobile phone when your elders are in front of you. Your Aunt Liang is busy preparing meals and snacks, and talks to you in a nice voice, but you don't even care. Isn't it too rude to treat others? You don't have any tutoring!"