Chapter 2

The Gu family is a truly wealthy family in Beijing. It has been a wealthy family for a hundred years and is the leader in the industry. Four years ago, after Gu Xiao came to power, the Gu family's unshakable position was further established.

"Gu Xiao is the head of the Gu family and the helmsman of the Gu Group. If you marry him, you will not suffer any disadvantages, but will only enjoy the blessings. This is a rare opportunity." Yan Shanhui tapped his fingers on the table and stated his purpose in one sentence or two. At the same time, it is shown that this is a good marriage, and Yan Huai should not be ignorant of good and evil.

Yan Huai ordered a cup of vanilla latte. He took a sip of coffee and looked at Yan Shanhui with interest, "Mr. Yan, I remember you also have a son. Such a rare opportunity and such a good blessing. You Why don't you give me that son?"

With such a rare opportunity, it is impossible for Yan Shanhui to think of him. Just like when he was a child, the first thing Yan Shanhui thought of was Yan Heng.

If it was as great a blessing as Yan Shanhui said, how could Yan Shanhui think of him? No matter how much he thought about it, it seemed impossible.

Yan Shanhui's face became even more ugly. Yan Huai's words touched his pain point. He would not come to Yan Huai if he didn't have to.

The status of the Gu Group in Beijing is compared to that of the Gu family. The Yan family is just a speck of dust in the dust, not even a cent compared to the Gu family.

So when he knew that the Gu family came to marry the Yan family, Yan Shanhui was crazy with joy. If the Yan family could climb the towering tree of the Gu family, then they would be able to step into the real upper class society.

However, after the visitor named the person he wanted to marry, the smile on Yan Shanhui's face froze. Not only him, but when Liang Wanli first learned the news, the wrinkles on her smiling face could not be covered. When he heard that he was not his son, he looked like he had swallowed ten flies alive.

The visitor made it clear that the person the Gu family wanted to marry was Yan Huai.

Liang Wanli refused to give up, "Did you make a mistake? That child Yan Huai is very rebellious. He contradicts his father and often stays up at night. He ran away from home more than a month ago and has not come back yet."

Such a good opportunity to climb a big tree Of course, Liang Wanli refused to let it go. She wanted her son to marry into a wealthy family. How could she take advantage of Yan Huai? No matter how hard she thought, she was unwilling to accept it, so she arranged Yan Huai's life. In one or two sentences, she portrayed Yan Huai as having an unfilial life. A rebellious young man with a bad style hopes that the Gu family will give up Yan Huai and choose Yan Heng.

But someone from the Gu family said that the old lady of the Gu family was interested in Yan Huai.

No matter how unwilling Yan Shanhui and Liang Wanli were, they did not dare to say anything more.

Being able to have a little relationship with the Gu family is enough to bring huge benefits to the Yan family, not to mention that the Yan family is in urgent need of the Gu family's help.

So Yan Shanhui had to come to Yan Huai. If possible, the last thing he wanted in his life was Yan Huai.

Yan Huai hated him, and he knew that he also didn't like Yan Huai.

After not seeing each other for more than a month, when he saw Yan Huai again, he felt that Yan Huai had changed a lot. He seemed to have grown taller, but his personality was still bad, and he could still easily make him angry and make his chest tight.