Chapter 33

Gu Xiao's words were ambiguous. He didn't know whether he was talking about the person or the fruit. The hot breath fell on Yan Huai's sensitive ears, and an electric current surged through his body. He leaned softly in Gu Xiao's arms, holding on to his tie with one hand to barely support himself.

Gu Xiao had no intention of letting him down, and Che Lizi fed him one piece after another.

Then he took the opportunity to kiss him several times. Yan Huai was so kissed by him that he begged for mercy, "Stop kissing him. Someone will come in and see him later..."

Gu Xiao: "No one dares to come in without knocking."

Although. Having said that, Yan Huai still looked in the direction of the door from time to time, for fear that someone would suddenly come in.

Gu Xiao pinched his waist and said, "If I'm so worried now, what will you do if something more extreme is done to you here in the future?"

Something even more extreme? Yan Huai quickly understood what Gu Xiao was referring to, and with a bang, his face turned red again.

Why do these words sound so serious when they come out of Gu Xiao's mouth? If that happens one day, it would be too shameful...

He didn't know what picture came to his mind, his face became redder and redder, and he buried his head in In Gu Xiao's arms, only one tomato-red ear was exposed.

Fortunately, someone knocked on the door at this time, and Yan Huai immediately jumped from Gu Xiao's lap to the row of sofas.

At a short distance, Yan Huai ran over in two steps, moving very quickly. Gu Xiao laughed dumbly when he saw that his arms were suddenly empty.

When the secretary came in with the documents, Yan Huai was sitting on the sofa with a red face. Mr. Gu, who was usually neatly dressed, had a few wrinkles on his white shirt. It was obvious that he had just been arrested...

The secretary walked elegantly Pingpa placed the document on the table. Gu Xiao took a quick look and saw that it was a regular company document. He picked up a pen and signed his name on the back.

Yan Huai on the sofa secretly glanced at Gu Xiao. The way he signed was more handsome than he had just imagined.

This was the first time he saw Gu Xiao at work. The side profile with his eyebrows lowered and his head lowered was really charming.

Feeling Yan Huai's gaze, Gu Xiao raised his eyes, met Yan Huai's blank gaze, and raised the corners of his mouth.

Yan Huai was caught peeking at the bag and quickly lowered his head to play with his mobile phone. As expected, "beauties are misleading".

The secretary waiting next to him was moved. The president smiled so handsomely.

She has been in the company for such a long time and has rarely seen the president smile, especially with such a doting smile now.

It almost shook her mind.

Of course the secretary was just thinking about it. Many female employees in the company liked Gu Xiao, but they only liked and admired her secretly. No one dared to really approach Gu Xiao.

Because Gu Xiao is famous for not being close to beautiful women, whether they are men or women.

So she was really curious about the relationship between this boy and the CEO. It must be a very close relationship, otherwise Assistant Cheng would not have brought him to the office and then ordered her to prepare delicious food for the little boy.

After the secretary went out, Gu Xiao waved to Yan Huai, "Come here."

Yan Huai: "No."

Gu Xiao: "Want me to hug you?"