Extra 1

When Yan Huai woke up, it was already afternoon.

The messy head emerged from the quilt. The curtains were not opened and the light in the room was dim. Yan Huai closed his eyes again and groped around for his phone. He heard Gu Xiao's sexy voice, "Are you awake?"

Yan Huai opened his eyes. She glanced at him with a gentle smile on her face.

Gu Xiao was wearing home clothes and had just finished handling the company's affairs in the study. He looked at the time, thinking that Yan Huai should wake up, so he came in to take a look. He happened to see him stretching out his arm to look for his mobile phone on the bedside table. He put The phone was handed into his hand.

After looking at each other for two seconds, Yan Huai quickly hid under the quilt, and the shameful scenes last night flooded his mind.

Yesterday was normal at the beginning. After the two got off the Ferris wheel, Gu Xiao took him to have a romantic candlelight dinner.

It was normal when he was eating, but when he got home, Gu Xiao was not normal.

He pressed Yan Huai on the bed and kissed him hard. Dense kisses fell on Yan Huai's lips, neck, and chest. Gu Xiao unbuttoned his clothes one by one while kissing him.

Gu Xiao's kiss was like carrying an electric current, and the place where he kissed seemed to be crackling with electricity, rushing all the way to the end of his spine. His whole body was numb. Yan Huai's mind was in a haze, and he felt that Gu Xiao had kissed the school uniform (on purpose) Wrong writing, don't catch bugs), Yan Huai couldn't stand the tingling feeling, he arched his body slightly, forming a charming arc, and made a vague sound.

Gu Xiao imprisoned Yan Huai's wrists with one big hand and lowered his voice, "Don't move."

Yan Huai's voice trembled slightly: "Brother Xiao, no..."

With a "click", Gu Xiao untied his hands. His belt, Yan Huai stepped back, Gu Xiao stopped his movement, "Don't move, if you move again, I will tie your hands with the belt."

Yan Huai: ...

Yan Huai grabbed Gu Xiao's shoulder, Shivering slightly, his breathing was messy, he bit his lower lip, and the ends of his eyes were red, "Brother, it's okay...it's okay..."

Gu Xiao raised his eyes to look at him, and chuckled softly, "Not yet, not yet. Okay."

When Yan Huai's eyes turned white and empty, Gu Xiao stood up and carried him into the bathroom.

Yan Huai had just experienced it once, and his whole body went limp. He lay in Gu Xiao's arms. Gu Xiao turned on the shower, and warm water sprayed on the two of them.

Gu Xiao was still wearing clothes, but he was wet all of a sudden, showing his strong and strong figure. He said to Yan Huai in a hoarse voice, "Help me take off my clothes..."

The sound of rushing water drowned out the sounds in the bathroom. .

For two whole hours, Yan Huai couldn't come out of the bathroom...

This time Gu Xiao was full and very satisfied.

...

Yan Huai took more than a month's leave from school, and Gu Xiao had already booked the tickets and packed their luggage.

Before leaving, Yan Huai decided to meet Song Canrong.

Song Canrong is still unmarried. I wonder if it is because he still can't let go of Li Murong.

Especially when Yan Huai knew that he still had this relationship with Song Canrong, he wanted to meet him. There were some things he wanted to understand.