Chapter 63

Gu Xiao was buttoning his shirt in front of the mirror. He paused in his hands and asked, "What's wrong?" He revealed a scene on his chest.

Yan Huai understood it at a glance. He walked over and helped him fasten the button. There were still marks on his collarbone from his bite last night. Thinking about the circumstances under which these marks were left, Yan Huai blushed. , fastened all the buttons, blocking the beautiful scenery, "Brother, have you known it for a long time?"

Gu Xiao looked at Yan Huai, and Yan Huai looked at him with a calm expression, not like he was angry, " I'm sorry."

Yan Huai smiled, "Why are you saying sorry to me? I didn't blame you, so you already knew it, right?"

Gu Xiao was silent and looked at Yan Huai nervously. Afraid that he would be angry, he didn't tell him the truth after knowing it.

Yan Huai knew that Gu Xiao cared about him so much, so he smiled helplessly, "Don't look at me like that. I'm really not angry. I know you didn't tell me this because you were afraid that I wouldn't be able to accept it."

At first, Yan Huai did He couldn't accept it, but when he recalled every bit of Yan Shanhui's treatment of him in the past, he seemed to understand that there was a trace to it. To say it's uncomfortable, it doesn't seem that sad.

Yan Huai asked him again, "Brother, when did you know about it?"

While doing the paternity test on Yan Heng and Yan Shanhui, Gu Xiao suddenly thought of something and also did the paternity test on Yan Huai and Yan Shanhui. .

When he saw the result, he understood why Yan Shanhui had disliked Yan Huai for so many years. He should have guessed this reason. No father would not love his child.

No wonder he felt that Yan Huai looked clear and beautiful from the beginning, and his eyebrows looked nothing like Yan Shanhui's.

So Cheng Zhao was asked to investigate the past events privately.

Li Murong, Song Canrong and Wang Zhe grew up together in an orphanage. Even in high school and college, the three of them went to the same school.

The three of them had no home or parents since they were young, so the relationship between the three of them is extremely deep, as close as brother and sister. The three of them studied different majors in college. Li Murong studied finance, Song Canrong studied law, and Wang Zhizhi studied civil engineering.

After graduation, Song Canrong and Li Murong both showed their talents in their respective professional fields, while Wang Zhe didn't know why he studied metaphysics such as Feng Shui.

Song Canrong stood out in a law firm with his extraordinary professional knowledge and quality, and won the favor of the top leaders in the firm, so he introduced his daughter to Song Canrong and wanted to bring the two of them together.

Later, I heard that Song Canrong had a rich girl chasing him. The rich girl came from a rich family and could help Song Canrong in his career. Many people said that the two were a good match for each other because they were talented and beautiful.

When Li Murong went to the office to find Song Canrong, he saw a beautiful girl next to him and heard the people in the office talking about it.

Li Murong suddenly left Song Canrong's life. When Song Canrong found Li Murong, he found out that she was married and had a child.

Song Canrong felt uncomfortable, thinking that the drunkenness that night might have been just a ridiculous dream between him and Li Mulong. Before he was fully capable, he had never dared to reveal any of his emotions to Li Mulong.