39) My Exception

Somehow I slept like it was nothing that night. The most I had was waking up early. With him still sleeping, I took the opportunity to take a shower as I tried to push last night and everything else out of my mind.

"You don't sleep. Sleeping all day is for lazy people with no morals or life. It's for entitled people who expect handouts, and if you do that, you're a failure."

I think I'm always going to have those marks of the past. I don't think I can fully get rid of them.

Just rinsing out my hair, I finished my shower and stepped out. Quickly drying myself off, I threw my clothes on before walking out to see him sitting on the bed. The second he spotted me though, he ran over and threw his arms around me.

"Calm down, love,"I laughed.

"No. I love you, I love you, I love you so much,"He repeated, kissing my face before pulling away but keeping his arms around me.

"You're such a simp,"I teased.

"A what?"

"Nevermind,"I sighed.

"Just tell me what I'm missing."

"It's honestly not important. Just know that I'm making fun of you."

"I guess that is what's important,"He accepted.

"Exactly. Now I hate you so I'm going to breakfast."

"Wait, really quick though,"He called.

"What do you-can I have my damn feet for once?"I scowled as he picked me up.

"Nope."

"I can walk,"I promised.

"But why would I let you?"

"You're just trying to be a show off,"I accused as he carried me to the kitchen.

"Maybe. Am I doing a good job?"

"Of getting on my nerves? Yes. Yes you are."

"No. Of impressing you,"He sighed.

"No you are no-don't drop me!"I yelled as he almost let me hit the floor before pulling me back to his chest. "You absolute dumbass. Just because you have brain damage does not mean you need to give me some."

"Oh wahh. You're barely all there anyway."

"I'm going to stab you."

"It's a bit early for death threats, don't you think?"

"Not when it comes to you."

"Aww. My adorable wife-"
"For the last time, I am not your wife."

"Well, you already said yes once so you have to be. Now all we need is some kids-"
"You are planning too far ahead."

"I want a boy and a girl. What do you want?"

"For you to shut up."

"I mean you know exactly how to do that,"I pointed out.

"Aris-"
"What if we just had kids now? I mean you can't hit a pregnant woman so you'd be safe."

"They wouldn't care, and no,"I snapped.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Yes I am."

"Will you at least tell me a baby name you like?"

"No. Your delusions will only get worse."

"Come on. Just one,"He groaned.

"Fine. Sammy."