6.

Things have been going steadily and the only thing they awaited for was for the date of the hearing to come. She was scared of course but having the support of her husband and kids made things a little better. They haven't told any of the family yet and she wanted to keep it that way until it was time for court.

On the other hand of things Karen and Drew haven't had intimate moments in their relationship except for kisses and cuddles and Karen had enough of it... she was starting to feel the pregnancy hormones.

Her husband wanted her too, but he didn't want to rush the process of her being fully comfortable with having sex , he didn't think she wanted to have sex yet.

"Dreww. " Karen whined as Drew was getting into bed he had been gone all day leaving Karen with Kierra to attend a few things.

"Yes honey? " Drew said getting comfortable and Karen scooted over him and rubbed all over his belly .

"I missed you. "Karen said in her bedroom voice.

"I missed you too honey. " Drew said missing the signs.

Karen sighed inwardly and her hand got lower and lower.

"Karennn " Drew warned and Karen giggled and grabbed his shaft by her hand and moved it up and down.

"Let me suck it. " Karen spoke sexily and Drew's eyes shot up hearing his wife... he didn't think she would be ready.

"Are you sure you're ready honey?" Drew asked and Karen nodded yes.

"Come on baby. " Drew said as he made himself more accessible for Karen.

He hasn't made love to his wife ever since the mess with Jordan started and he had to admit that he did miss her.

Karen got herself positioned down at Drew, she felt his erect shaft on her face, placing one hand on his hip Karen took her tongue moving it everywhere and along the underside of his black cock.

She made her way to the head of his and licked all over his tip then she took him in and started moving up and down.

"Shhhhh- Shoot Karen. " Drew let out attempting not to cuss.

Karen took in what she was able to take from Drew, not wanting to choke herself the other part she couldn't reach she moved with her hands causing Drew to moan.

"Your mouth girl. " Drew moaned out.

Karen kept her movements her hands pumped his shaft and the head of his cock grazed her throat but she did that and also swirled her tongue all around him. And continued hearing her husbands sexy moans and grunts.

Drew put his hand on Karen's head and started moving her head up and down his shaft increasing the speed which she was on. He felt himself getting closer and closer and he kept complimenting Karen on how good she was taking him.

"Urggh Karen I'm gonna cum. " Drew let out and Karen gagged on him a little but continued still as he was about to cum and Drew released inside of Karen's mouth.

"Shit Karen don't swallow. " Drew let out but it was too late as Karen had already swallowed and she had a smirk on her.

"Why shouldn't I?" Karen asked with her sexy self and went up to Drew to kiss him and let him taste himself.

"Karen you're pregnant. " Drew mumbled under the kisses and Karen broke into laughter.

"Oh I forgot. " Karen said laughing and Drew laughed with him shaking his head over his crazy wife.

"That mouth is powerful baby. " Drew said and continued to kiss Karen.

"Sit on my face. " Drew said and Karen immediately felt like her wetness will slip out of her as those words turned her on even more.