2.

A few weeks passed and their relationship was still strained as Karen didn't want Drew to touch her intimately, she didn't want him to touch her but she couldn't even get herself to be honest to him and that really took a toll on Drew. He loved his wife and he felt like she was slowly drifting away from him.

"Hey baby , you missed me? " Jordan said getting into Karen's office at the church.

"How do you know where I always am?" Karen asked getting scared .

Jordan closed the door behind him and he locked it.

"Jordan please." Karen pleaded getting up from her desk.

"I thought I should give you a few weeks to heal. " Jordan  said walking up to Karen and Karen backed herself into a corner and her body stiffened.

"But I missed being inside of you. " Jordan said cupping Karen's face and pulling it to him. Karen's face had fear all over it and no matter how many times Jordan had done this to her she couldn't get used to it.

"Kiss me. " Jordan said .

"Jordan , my husband is in the building , I will scream. " Karen said to him.

"You don't get it do you? Karen you're mine, no screaming or fighting will stop me from having you. Only death will do you and I apart. " Jordan said.

"Now , I don't want to hurt you today, I'm tired of hurting you. So I'm going to take a sit over there and we're gonna get into it. " Jordan said.

Karen had tried everything before to get away from Jordan. The first few times she tried fighting him, screaming for help, she once told someone for help and Jordan killed the person right in front of her when they were about to call the police. So Karen was scared of him, she was scared of involving her family and worse Jordan had access to her daughter and she didn't want Kierra getting hurt.

Jordan took out his gun on top of the table and unbuckled his pants and pulled them down. Karen hoped to God that he wasn't in a rough mood today because his rough moments hurt, they hurt really bad.

"Why aren't you getting undressed!!!!!? " Jordan said as she felt a slap across her cheek from Jordan.

"I'll rip those clothes off and have you walking out of here naked Karen don't play with me. " Jordan said

"Jordan I'm tired, just please , please hear me out. " Karen whined and Jordan pulled her on him and started roughly taking her clothes off of her. And Karen just cried.

"Hold that table and bend. " Jordan said and Karen just wanted to cry more because she knew that this meant that Jordan was going to get rough with her.

"Karennnnnnnn, you're being stubborn. " Jordan said taking his gun and Karen did as she was told.

Jordan took his shaft and he roughly entered Karen. He tapped Karen's thigh with his gun for her to open up more and Karen did that and he pounded into her as fast and as roughly as he could he really was being a pain in Karen's life and the sex hurt her like hell to a point where she couldn't walk sometimes.
She felt Jordan cum inside her and she felt like she wanted to puke, she felt like this everytime he did and it never stops.

Jordan picked her up and threw her on the sofa and got on top of her.

"Karen you're just the best. " Jordan said thrusting hard into Karen.

"I'm never letting you go you hear? " Jordan asked and Karen didn't answer him. He pulled her hair roughly and got in deeper

"AHHH" Karen winced in pain.

"Do you hear me!?" Jordan asked

"I hear you baby calm down. " Karen pleaded.

"Then move Karen, move your hips and work with me. " Jordan said and Karen had a tear getting out her eye as she started moving her hips.