18.

Karen woke up and she looked around the room that she was in, she was met with her big sister's photos of herself and her husband and she smiled. Jacky let her sleep in her room...  she got up and went downstairs to find Jacky and all her sisters there. She sighed, she didn't really want to discuss what happpened but now she was going to have to.

''Good morning.'' Karen beamed to her sisters .

''Hey KareBear.'' , ''Good morning'' , ''hello'' was what Karen heard.

''I need to fetch my things in the car so I can clean up'' Karen said.

''I took them out for you, they are in the guest room... your car was parked in a way so i moved it then i saw all the bags and I got them in.'' her sister Jacky said.

''Oh thank you Jacky... I appreciate that.'' Karen said.

''Go clean yourself up girl you look a hot mess!'' Dorinda said to her and Karen left the room.

"She looks like she's trying to be okay, you think she's okay?" Dorinda asked her big sisters.

"She's not okay Dorinda, no matter how hard she wants us to believe it we just have to be there for her." Jacky said.

"My baby sister just can't catch a break, I'm glad she's resilient and the whole thing isn't sending her over the edge , she almost went crazy over Khloe." Twinkie said.

"Yeah, we'll just hope and pray that she gets better and that nothing else happens because Karen's gonna have to be admitted if some thing else goes down... this world pisses me off!" Dorinda said yelling the last part 

Karen made her way to the guest room she saw all her bags and wondered if she really wasn't going back to her house  if this was the best decision to make. She loved Drew, he was the best decision she has ever made  but now it was changing for them. She took out her hygiene pack and clothes for the day and went to the bathroom to prepare herself.

''Now you look like Thee Karen Clark Sheard we know! '' Twinkie said as Karen entered the room.

''I don't think I count as a Sheard anymore.'' Karen said softly.

'''Girl what are you talking about?'' Twinkie asked.

'' I don't think Drew and I will heal from losing Khloe... the things we said to each other, I don't think we could come back from that.'' Karen told them.

''Now you know that's a lie! You and Drew can come back from anything Karen! What did ya'll even fight about?'' Jacky asked.

''What didn't we fight about Jacky? He blames me for her disappearance, he loathed me for months and I didn't even know it, I would cry day on end and he would comfort me but deep down he hated me.'' Karen said.

''Karen that man does not hate you... that man loves you, he adores you. Maybe all this was a misunderstanding.'' Twinkie told her little sister.

''Yeah Drew is crazy about you... his ears literally perk up at the mention of your name.'' Dorinda added.

''If it was then then I would have believed what you guys are saying but for now i don't know... my marriage is over and I don't want to talk about it. Can we talk about our upcoming concerts instead?'' Karen asked and her sisters looked at each other and nodded they knew once she was done talking she was done and they didn't want to force her to.

''Everything is set really we just need to be there like usual... '' Dorinda said.

''Well Twinkie is the one you have to tell that.'' Jacky said an they all looked at Twinkie.

''Well I'm here now aren't I?'' Twinkie asked shooting her eyes

''We appreciate it Twinkie'' Karen said.