15.

"Oh baby. " Karen moaned, Drew was eating her out... he made her cum twice using his fingers and his mouth and now he was using both.

"Baby I'm gonna cum. " Karen moaned. 

Saying that Drew stopped eating her and quickly shoved himself into her wet core.

"Ahhhh. " Karen moaned then giggled, she wasn't expecting him to enter her just yet but she loved the surprise and she started grinding her hips meeting his strokes.

"Fuck! " Drew moaned

"Mhh Daddy " Karen moaned also.

"Rip me apart daddy. " Karen cried and Drew thrusted into her at a faster , harder pace.

"Ou yes! Oh shit Drew right there baby!" Karen moaned.

"Karennn, you're always so tight. " Drew said as he kept hitting the same spot.

"You're so sexy." Drew said to her.

"You Fuck me so good... oh God. " Karen moaned as her breasts kept bouncing as Drew thrusted into her.

"YES! yes!yes! Yes! Yes! You're so fuckin big daddy. " Karen screamed then immediately put her hand on her mouth.

"I'm cumming. " Drew let out.

"Me too, me too honey. " Karen said and he pulled him in to kiss him.

"Shitttt " They said at the same time as they both came at the same time.

"C'mere. " Drew said taking her legs and pushing her towards the edge of the bed.

He told her to lay on her side and he opened her legs up and tapped her coochie with his cock to harden himself Karen moaned with the taps cause she was still sensitive but then he shoved himself into her as soon as he got hard.

"Drew!" Karen moaned trying to push him off because he came in strong and she was still sensitive.

Drew slapped her hand from pushing him and he kept pounding into her with also fighting her on closing her legs because Karen would try to close them but he had her leg up.

"Drewwww I can't honeyyy. " Karen whined , sweats were coming from their body and Karen's wig wanted to come off. She was sweating and had her face in the sheets trying her best not to scream.

"Babyyy. " Karen moaned.

"Ahhh ffffu- " Drew moaned out, even though he was getting tired he wasn't going to stop.

"I love you Karen. " Drew said, he immediately felt her legs start to shake. Karen started squirting Drew's words had driven her into the climax.

"Fuck Fuck! " Karen moaned out and Drew kept tapping her centre with his cock to release it all .

"Let me help. " Karen said tiredly and in her moving she felt everything hurt but she was determined to give her husband the release he deserves.

She positioned herself so she can take him in her mouth and he would have a view of her ass as she took him in.

"Mmmh. " Karen moaned taking Drew in and tasting herself on his dick and started pumping him.

"I'm so close. " Drew moaned and Karen increased her pace.

"That mouth girl. " Drew said and put his hand on her head and started thrusting hard into her mouth.

Drew finally came inside Karen mouth and she swallowed it all... she tapped his cock at the opening of her mouth making sure nothing was left and she got up and sat on the bed and Drew came over to her and grabbed her neck then kissed her.