26.

(I can't write smut, I'm sorry lol)

Drew woke up feeling weight on him and he opened his eyes to see his wife on top of him and she was waking him up with kissing him, she was naked and her core was adjacent to his crotch.

Drew immediately hardened at the sight of Karen on him and feeling that Karen moaned in the kisses. She had already taken off his shorts and he wondered how she did that without him waking up.

"You want me?" Karen asked as he was humping on him.

"I want you." Drew said giving her his consent.

"I'm going to take you all in me." Karen let out seductively and she liked Drew's lips and kissed him again. 

She kept licking him going down on his body and she finally reached her favourite organ and she held his dick to her face , tapped it near his mouth teasing him.

"come on girl." Drew said impatiently.

"You want me to Daddy?" Karen asked softly and Drew nodded, Karen laughed and she took him in her mouth

Drew's dick grazed her throat as she took him in and she used his other hand to pump the rest of him.

He let out moans and grunts he missed his wife, his wife was talented when it came to sexual pleasures. And right now she was ducking his dick off.

"Fuck Karen." Drew moaned out.

Karen grabbed his balls and started massaging him as she kept bopping her head up and down on Drew.

Drew couldn't take it anymore and felt he was about to cum, he grabbed her head and started pumping into her mouth reaching her throat and gawk sounds filled their room.

His cum shot into her and accepted it happily sucking him off after swallowing what he had to offer and Drew moved her head.

He took her and threw her on the bed laying her out and Karen giggled, she couldn't wait for him to be inside her. Karen felt Drew as he was about to go down on her.

"No , no baby I want you inside me." Karen begged , she loved being eaten out more than she loved being penetrated but today was different, she wanted Drew to be on top of her and not under there.

"Alright now. " Drew chase and crawled on top of her.

He took himself in his hand and positioned himself to enter his wife.

Karen breathed heavily at the anticipation and made an oh face when she felt Drew's head enter her, he was blessed and she didn't know why she forgot how gifted he was.

"Oh, I could cum right now." Karen moaned swinging her hips for Drew to go all the way in.

Drew went in deeper struggling because how tight Karen was, it hasn't been that long since they had sex but here she was.

"You're so tight baby." Drew moaned moving inches further.

"Move in me baby, Fuck " Karen moaned.

Drew was now free to move finally and he started moving his hips slowly setting the pace.

"Mm.mh " Karen moaned, she was going to go crazy at how this man felt inside of her.

Drew went over to her and kissed her fervently and massaged her bobs with his hands as he did and Karen would moan into the kisses. He was distracting her as he started going faster.

"Shit Baby! " Karen screamed.

"Karen shhhh, our baby is in the other room " Drew said.

"You fffuck me so good baby." Karen moaned as Drew thrusted into her.