16.

It was the next Sunday and Karen was with her sisters again doing their last minute lunch decisions once again, they could never decide on what to do immediately and Karen couldn't even blame them because it was also her fault really.

"Karen call your daughter here and tell her you're leaving with us. " Jacky fussed.

"Okay, okay. " Karen said taking out her phone to call Khloe. This time everyone was going to have lunch but Khloe wasn't at her usual spots where they would find her and she wasn't answering her phone.

"Mommy. " Khloe said on the other line finally answering her phone.

"Khloe-Drew Valencia where is your little behind at ? You scared me half to death!" Karen said.

"I'll come to you mommy, don't worry. " Khloe said .

"I'm at the entrance , make it quick. " Karen told her.

Karen and her sisters waited for a while for Khloe to come. And she finally showed.

"Khloe, I don't know who you think you are but you're not allowed to disappear like that, you're a child... my child!" Karen said.

"I'm sorry mommy. " Khloe said putting her head down.

"What's wrong Khloe? " Karen asked her daughter... she knew her daughter very very well.

"Nothing mommy, what's up?" Khloe said with some extra energy.

"Don't lie to me Khloe-Drew! " Karen said to her.

"Were you crying? Khloe , you don't cry. " Karen said picking her face up and looking over her and when she let it go Khloe looked between Dorinda and Jacky put her head back down.

"They're your aunts Khloe-Drew, they're not going to bite!" Karen said getting frustrated because it was out of character for Khloe to lie to her especially when something was bothering her and she's been acting weird the past weeks but Khloe kept her head down not looking at them.

"Why were you crying baby? Someone did something to you?" Karen asked her.

"I'm okay okay, I was just sad that's all" Khloe said.

"Come here!" Karen said grabbing Khloe's arm.

"You too guys, we'll go into the office. " Karen said.

"What's wrong? I thought ya'll were catching lunch. " Drew said seeing them walk back inside.

"We will, something came up. " Karen told her husband.

"Are you okay sweet pea? " Drew asked Khloe and Khloe didn't answer.

"She'll be fine don't worry. " Karen said and they kept walking and got into the office Jacky and Dorinda took their seats, they really didn't want to be apart of this but Karen insisted.

"Talk to me sweet pea, or I'm going to keep creating these worst case scenarios in my head because I don't know what to think... I know you Khloe, you're my baby. " Karen said sincerely.

"Were you touched?" Karen asked her daughter holding her breathe.

"No mommy. " Khloe answered and Karen let out a breath.

"You being bullied again?" Karen asked as now things were racing in her head and Khloe shook her head no.

"Did you have sex and you feel guilty to tell me?" Karen asked her again.

"No mommy, it's nothing like that. " Khloe said

"I don't know Khloe... if you are pregnant or sick I would be able to help you if I knew but I just can't-" Karen said before Khloe cut her off.