31.

"Baby, no... you weren't supposed to eat that. " Jordan said as Karen was putting the fork full of pie in her mouth .

He had just finished preparing his vegan apple pie and he was preparing the caramel to put on the ice cream but Karen dug into it.

She shrugged her shoulders playfully and he knew she was hungry, he was hungry also... they've been having sex all night long and when they went to sleep they woke up during the day.

"You okay baby?" Jordan asked and Karen nodded , they were eating desserts because it was the quickest and they were too hungry to wait for any real food.

Karen was just vibing eating the pie and nodding her head Jordan was a sexual beast and she had fun with him, he took care of her and treated her gently but with also slutting her out and making her show out.

"You want me to put the caramel some other places? " Jordan asked wiggling his eyebrows and Karen smiled at him, she watched as he got closer held her waist and he kissed her , just as they were about to get it on there was a knock on the door.

Karen quickly shot up and got scared, she wondered who was knocking. And Jordan went to check on who it was...

He saw that it was his wife, Trisha... it made sense because she was the only person who knew the place where they were in. Jordan quickly packed up any traces of Karen in the living room and put them out the way...

"Come on!" Jordan said calling Karen to hide herself and Karen got up.

"Get in here and do not! Do not make a sound okay? " Jordan said and Karen nodded. He closed the door and Karen felt like she was claustrophobic, she started to panic and convinced herself to breathe in and out.

"Hey baby." Karen heard Jordan say.

"David why haven't you called or texted me the whole day?" Trisha said getting into the house.

"It's my day off and I just slept all day today baby... I'm sorry. " Jordan said lying and he hugged his wife and he kissed her.

Him and his wife had been doing long distance relationship, he told her he got a promotion in his firm and it required him to be here for work hence to her was why he moved again.

He moved back to his hometown, so there was no job promotion but she didn't know that. They would facetime and be on call every chance he gets but he wouldn't around Karen only if she was asleep during the day or at night.

"You tasted kinda sweet. " Trisha said smiling.

"I missed you baby, I just had some pie."  Jordan said.

"I missed you too baby, David I can't do the long distance... it's been a year since I've seen you baby." Trisha whined.

"I know baby, I know but your business... your baby is in Trini... I wouldn't want to take that from you. " Jordan said.

"I know love and you're so sweet because of it, but I need my husband. " Trisha said and she straddled him.

Jordan was caught in a difficult position, he knew he couldn't deny his wife sex but Karen was in the closet room right there and he couldn't go with her upstairs because the sheets probably smell like sex and sweat and he didn't want to risk that.

He thought of what he could say as his wife kissed him , trying to show him how much she missed him.

"Baby... I have an idea. " Jordan said and Trisha pulled back.

"Take my card got into town and do some shopping and I'll prepare the house for a romantic night and cook then you can come back and we'll have all the time in the world with each other. " Jordan said and he watched as his wife thought about it for a minute.

"Town is very far from here David I'm tired, I just got here." Trisha whined.

"Yes but baby that'll give me enough time to cook for you and prepare to love on you. " Jordan said .

"You finna slut me out tonight daddy? " Trisha asked .

"Fuck yeah I will, I missed that good pussy baby
" Jordan said and he smacked her butt.

Karen on the other side was hearing everything and feeling like she wants to panic at the same time, she didn't want to be in the closet any longer and she wanted this woman to leave before she involuntarily busts out of it.

"Okay Daddy, I'll be baaaaack. " Trisha sang and she kissed him before she got up from him.

"I need new shoes anyway." Trisha said as they walked to the door.

"I know them new shoes gon' be fire baby." Jordan encouragely said

"I know, bye baby. " Trisha said and Jordan opened the door for her.

"Bye baby, I love you. " Jordan said and he closed it up and it locked.

Jordan opened the closet and Karen quickly got and she was breathing hard like she was out of breath.

"Karen baby , what's wrong? " Jordan asked and Karen just looked at her as she kept breathing to find normal rythm.

"Karen?" Jordan said and she kept looking at him... she was mad at him, she knew she doesn't have the right to be but she was.

"Can you help me and pack your stuff up in the boxes? Make it seem like you were never here?" Jordan asked and Karen looked at him with no emotions.

She remembered that she had to be obedient and cooperate, even though she was mad it didn't matter now.

She nodded and Jordan went with her upstairs and gave her boxes , Karen took the stuff she used there and she put them in those boxes, Jordan started cooking and multi-tasked as he also cleaned his room put the old sheets in the washing machine and got new one's out. He made sure there wasn't a trace of Karen around the entire house.

They moved the boxes of her things and hid them in the basement and Jordan looked at Karen.

"Baby you have to get in the room. " Jordan said and Karen looked at him and shook her head no.

"Karen, I wouldn't do this if I didn't have to baby. " Jordan said and Karen kept shaking her head no.

Jordan unlocked the door and Karen ran out the basement then Jordan ran after her .

"Karen stop! " Jordan yelled and he grabbed her and they fought right there with Karen not knowing where she gets the strength from .

Jordan snapped and he slapped her really hard and Karen froze. She froze and looked at him with a hand over her face and a tear fell out her eye even though she wouldn't want it falling but it just came out.

"Baby, I'm sorry okay? But my wife is gonna get back soon Karen come on, I promise I'll let you in the basement at night and you'll just keep still in the room during the day " Jordan said as he was negotiating with her feeling kind of bad for hitting her.

"Why can't I stay in the basement then?" Karen softly asked him .

"Because baby... what if Trisha hears you in the basement? We know we can't risk that. " Jordan said.

"Jordan I don't want to go in there... it's- please don't take me there baby." Karen begged as she was crying again and they heard a knock again at the door.

"Karen!" Jordan warned.

"You love me Jordan, chase her away... I don't want to go in there!" Karen said.

Jordan got frustrated and he placed a hand over her mouth and he picked her up also as she was kicking he went down to the basement and he fought to get her into the room and he succeeded ,closing the door and locking it. The bangs to the door that Karen was making didn't even make a sound .

Karen sat there crying finding herself in a place where she never wanted to be, knowing that Jordan was probably in there fucking another woman after he was in her not too long ago but she quickly felt like  she should change that thought. He had the power to her freedom and she shouldn't question him or try to get him angry by being possessive and territorial towards him, after all he wasn't hers it was like she belonged to him but he didn't belong to her.